For Sale 0.1 2016 88% Ocelot Jungle Jag (16SP03F) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Arboreal Boas/Pythons

Notices

Old 11-04-2019, 09:47 AM   #1
andy.middleton7
0.1 2016 88% Ocelot Jungle Jag (16SP03F)

I am offering up my 2016 Ocelot Jungle Jag produced by Mike Curtin.
She (16SP03F) was produced in 2016 from Mike's Scattershot x Pepper pairing.

This female has been in my care the last few years and has been nothing short of incredible. Pics do not do any of this girl justice, as she is still finishing up her color change and is still getting brighter and brighter every shed.

I am moving on from my Jungle Jaguar projects as I am making the decision to focus on my other arboreal species. Don't miss the chance to pick up a top shelf ocelot jungle jag FEMALE that will be ready to breed next year.

She is feeding on small rats bi-weekly with no hesitation. Extremely calm demeanor, and has never struck at me in any way.

She is available for $820 shipped within the USA with all shipping costs included. I am open to payment plans with a 20% non-refundable deposit with the outstanding balance being paid off within 30 days. I have numerous other jungle jags available, and substantial discounts will be made for taking multiples.

Open to trades for the following species only; Morelia Carinata (Rough Scaled Pythons), Green Tree Pythons, Simalia Clastolepis (Moluccan Scrub Pythons), Simalia Boeleni (Boelen's Python), Simalia Tracyae (Halmahara Scrub Python), and Corallus Batesii (Amazon Basin Emerald Tree Boa's).

Thanks for looking, and feel free to message me or text me for any other information.

Andy Middleton
AM Arboreals
M: 203-400-0508
instagram: am_arboreals
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 11-04-2019, 11:25 AM   #2
andy.middleton7
SOLD ! Check out my other listings and message me if you are interested in anything in particular. Have a 2018 gamma female that I have not posted, among a few other things,
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-13-2019, 11:34 AM   #3
andy.middleton7
back up for sale, buyer has backed out
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
carpet python, jungle jaguar carpet, morelia, ocelot carpet python