We Can't Afford Our Gasoline - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Just For Laughs

Notices

Just For Laughs The SOLE purpose of this forum is to put a smile on the face of a person reading the messages. Anything of a SERIOUS nature will either be deleted or moved out of here.

Old 09-05-2005, 08:18 AM   #1
kiote9
We Can't Afford Our Gasoline

Country music alert, but it is funny!

http://toccionline.kizash.com/films/1001/178/index.php

Old 09-05-2005, 08:49 AM   #2
DAND
Funny but true.

Old 09-05-2005, 04:38 PM   #3
Ginger Ambrose
It is funny but then again not. I'm thinking about asking for a raise
to get to work. LOL

Old 09-05-2005, 05:13 PM   #4
kiote9
I had a 2002 Ford F-250 longbed 4-door pick up with a 5.4L 8cyl. engine that I had bought new. I really enjoy the flexibility of having such a vehicle. It went anywhere and doubled as comfortable sleeping quarters when it needed to. Great for camping, vacation travel, helping people move.....it saw a lot of use.

The gas prices got up to the point that I could no longer afford to make the payments, pay the insurance, AND put gas in it. I trade it in on a new Mustang this past spring. Lower car payments, smaller gas tank, better mileage, 4.0 6cyl. engine, but higher insurance. I COULD afford to fuel that. Now I am thinking I should have scrapped the whole new car thing and bought and old piece of crap gas hog. No payments, basic insurance, and who cares about the gas.

"They" want to say this isn't affecting the economy? My next step is to tell the government where they can get off, stop paying the bills, hoard my money and go live in the woods in the UP. It isn't that hard to live of the land if you know how. Why do I work? I thought was to provide a decent life for my family, not to provide and excellent life for someone elses family while I try to find food for my own.

Am I in that desperate a situation? Of course not, but I see it coming. My property tax has almost doubled, my insurance HAS doubled, food is more expensive, utilities are more expensive, and do you know who sets my wage? The federal government. I see no pay increase coming. Cost of living raises are a freakin joke.

So they can take the gas prices, fold them into sharp little corners, and shove them in really deep where the sun don't shine! I'll even help....with a cattle prod!!! I want one of those Tasers with the little prongs on a string, too....just to drive the point home

Old 09-05-2005, 07:07 PM   #5
Matt Haines
I'll help ya wrap those gas prices in razor wire before you shove it in as well.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!