One of my new girls - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 11-02-2004, 02:32 AM   #1
SableLynx
One of my new girls

I should get my new babies Thur from Chad @ Blazin reptiles and I am very excited. Here is one of the girls.
Attached Images

Old 11-02-2004, 02:43 AM   #2
SableLynx
The male

My male tangerine. Also from Chad
Attached Images

Old 11-02-2004, 02:49 AM   #3
SableLynx
And then

This lil girl I am pretty sure will be my 3rd from Chad. But I am still looking at the other options he offered. I am very impressed with the quality and service I have received from Chad on this purchase and I think I received a very good value for my money. If you have not checked out BlazinReptiles yet, I would recommend that you do. Thanks again Chad. I can hardly wait until Thur when my little ones are due to arrive.
Attached Images

Old 11-02-2004, 03:47 AM   #4
Xelda
Beautiful leos. I especially like that first one. Look at that coloration on her head!

I so need to buy from Chad. I don't know why I haven't yet.

Old 11-02-2004, 04:23 AM   #5
SableLynx
Thanks Olivia

What part of Kansas are you in Olivia? I spent several years there while I was in prison, I was actually the one WITH the keys though. HeHe. I worked at both the US Disciplinary barracks (The Military equivalent of the Leavenworth federal penitentiary)and Lansing Correctional Facility (used to be the KS State penitentiary before they changed the name), and I lived in Leavenworth Ks for 13 years.

Old 11-02-2004, 05:08 AM   #6
Xelda
Wow, that's quite a coincidence. I'm in Overland Park. I've lived in the area for 20 years.

Old 11-02-2004, 06:25 AM   #7
Bringerofdoom
wow... kansas takes me back. i lived in emporia till i was 14. my father used to drive to overland park for a electrition job he had. i miss the western diamond back rattlers that roamed KS

Old 11-02-2004, 06:32 AM   #8
SableLynx
Wow Kansans

No Offense but I am pretty glad to have left all that heat and humidity in the summers, and frigid wet and cold winters behind. Still I get back there every year or so to visit family and friends that still suffer er..I mean live there Actually it gets really cold here in Montana too, it is just not nearly as miserable without the wet and not near as hot and humid in summer.

Old 11-02-2004, 07:33 AM   #9
Bringerofdoom
i know one thing i dont miss..... Tornadoes.... god i hated those. went through 2 of those down there. i agree the summer sucked down there. the winters seemed worse if it didnt snow it was sleet/freezing rain and sometimes a nice combination of both.

Old 11-02-2004, 10:58 AM   #10
riverjop
OK Cheryl, where in Montana are you?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!