Which morph? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 01-29-2007, 05:50 PM   #1
catawhat
Which morph?

I am trying to decide between mojave, cinnamon or spider. I am getting one for sure and most likely two this summer and the third in the year or two after. I go back and forth berween which one I want first. If you had to choose, which would you choose first and why? (I am going with a male no matter which one it is... I think, lol)

Old 01-29-2007, 07:10 PM   #2
Ed Clark
Thumbs up

SPIDER,SPIDER,SPIDER,SPIDER,SPIDER,SPIDER,SPIDER,S PIDER,SPIDER,SPIDER. I LOVE SPIDERS!
Attached Images

Old 01-29-2007, 07:33 PM   #3
catawhat
Somehow I knew you would say that Ed, without them you can't make BEES!!!

Old 01-29-2007, 09:01 PM   #4
SPJ
Ed's right. Nothing beats the personality and look of a spider (plus they make bumblebees ).

Old 01-29-2007, 09:11 PM   #5
kellysballs
I would choose by what you already have. If you have a female pastel then I would go spider or cinniamon pastel male. If you have a male pastel then I would go female spider or mojave to breed with your normal girls.

But then again....

Your right hard choice! Thanks to Ed I only have to choose between a mojave and a cinni now! They are all must haves in my book.

Old 01-29-2007, 10:18 PM   #6
Bill & Amy
MOJAVE!!!

Old 01-29-2007, 11:48 PM   #7
catawhat
I think all these pictures have made it even harder to decide, lol. Mojave was the first morph I wanted but those spiders are hotness too. Steve, I love the high white, some might fine looking animals you have there.

Old 01-29-2007, 11:51 PM   #8
Ed Clark
Dont overlook the Black Pastels, theres so much that has not been done with them!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kellysballs
I would choose by what you already have. If you have a female pastel then I would go spider or cinniamon pastel male. If you have a male pastel then I would go female spider or mojave to breed with your normal girls.

But then again....

Your right hard choice! Thanks to Ed I only have to choose between a mojave and a cinni now! They are all must haves in my book.

Old 01-30-2007, 02:51 PM   #9
NorthernRegius.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark
Dont overlook the Black Pastels, theres so much that has not been done with them!
I'd go Black Pastels over Cinnys; of your 3- a smokin' hot Spider would be next (if I were you) because it's a "two-'fer" (colour & pattern) mutation ... definately a hard choice though.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!