Trade mgt, phoenix flight sim, 870 express, model kits - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Trading and Bartering

Notices

Trading and Bartering This section is for requests for direct trades, and not necessarily only animal for animal. Also local barter of services for animals can be advertised.

Old 10-22-2011, 07:44 PM   #1
Chris_
mgt, phoenix flight sim, 870 express, model kits

I have a team associated MGT. It has a few upgrades like rpm a arms, integy shocks, an axial .32rr engine and a few other things. It runs amazing and is extremely fast. It has about 8 tanks worth of fuel run through it and 5 of them were break in which was done on a bench. I also just purchased a spektrum 2.4 ghz radio and reciever for it for alot more reliability radio wise. This thing is ready to go and i can include the glow igniter, and a gallon of fuel to get you going only if your meeting me though.

I have a phoenix rc flight simulator that works awesome. I just paid 185 for it. It comes with the dx5e transmitter that can be used for flying rc airplanes if you move onto them. This flight simulator is one of the best if not the best in my opinion. comes with everything as it would new and was only used for about 2 hours.

I have a remington 870 express magnum that comes with a 18" barrel and a pistol grip. Also comes with the stock barrel i think its a 28" and the stock synthetic butt stock and some choke tubes. Pics of this in another thread

Many many model car kits most unopened. I have alot of older nascar kits, alot of tamiya, and fujimi kits some of them very rare. I can get you a list of them or pictures if your interested.

I am looking mainly for ball pythons, leopard geckos, and racks for ball pythons or leopard geckos and possibly nicaraguan boa morphs. Let me know if your interested and what you have to trade.
Once again if you need pictures of any of this please pm me.
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-23-2011, 09:47 PM   #2
Royal Morphz
Trade value on the MGT? In Ball Pythons?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!