Lauren Rost ( aka Winter ) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-30-2003, 01:48 PM   #1
HerpVenue
Lauren Rost ( aka Winter )

Lauren Rost (ScreenName = winter)

Well I never done business before.
we have only met through the forums here.
In fact if she disagrees with me on a subject I bet she has or will put me in my place. My gut feelings are that she is good to deal with.

And what do I get for trusting my gut feelings?

An outwardly healthy snake.
1. No cuts or bruises or abbrasions
2. No mouth drippies or bubbles
3. No wheezing sounds upon oscultation
4. already ate for me

Perfectly packaged snake.
1. Puts my packaging to freakin' shame............sheesh

BEAUTIFUL snake.
1. but then again I think all my snakes are beautiful.

With all the paperwork.
1. Including pictures and receipts.

Her schedule and my schedule were not meshing.
I had a class I had to go to for five weeks.....crossed that with my work schedule....crossed that with her work schedule. Shipping was impossible and receiving was even more imposibble.
But she was patient with me and kept in constant communication.
And now I have my baby.

i was gonna play with him somemore. But he just ate.
So I will go bury my head in my studies.

Will I do business with her again.
YOU BET YOUR BOTTOM DOLLAR I WILL

Old 12-30-2003, 04:04 PM   #2
BriarpatchHerps
Lauren is an excellant pet keeper.......we could only wish all were like her. The reason I call her a pet keeper over something like a business woman is the EXTREME'S she goes through to ensure animal health, proper and complete animal records, stays in constant contact with the person she's dealing with, flawless packaging and watches the weather like a hawk to wait until the best shipping conditions!

Lauren is a fantastic young lady to work with and very personable as well......she literally goes well above and beyond the expectations of even the pickest and careful shopper.

If possible to bottle the care and effort she uses I'd sell it and be rich!

Old 12-31-2003, 04:08 PM   #3
Winter
Thank you so much for the kind words! It is folks like you that make this this aspect of the hobby so rewarding for me and I really appreciate your feedback.

Regards,

Lauren Rost

Old 04-07-2004, 06:07 PM   #4
Phil
Thumbs up GREAT PERSON!!!

Hello. I recently did a couple of transactions with Lauren and everything went as smooth as silk. Great person, great animals, everything was just GRRRRREAT! I hope I'm making how I feel about her perfectly clear as she definetely deserves any accolades I throw her way.
Are you getting the picture here? I'm a happy camper and Lauren is just swell in my book.

Not only that, she's a fellow Seminole.

Take care & God bless,
Phil Frost
ZNJ Exotics
znjexotics@hotmail.com

Old 11-22-2007, 11:45 AM   #5
HerpVenue
Lauren,
any more updates on that salmon? I bet she is big by now.

Old 11-22-2007, 01:28 PM   #6
kimnrick04
Does Lauren have a site? With the remarks she is getting,i'd like to check what she has. Thanks
Rick

Old 04-24-2012, 07:58 PM   #7
Matt2979
Lauren Rost is now Lauren Hendricks. Name has changed, but not how she does business (according to the older posts in this thread). I was fortunate enough to not only complete a transaction with Lauren, but I got to meet her in person today. Over the 15-20 minutes that we spent talking, it was extremely obvious how much she cares about her animals. It's always nice to know that an animal you produced is going to a great home.

I would be happy to refer anyone wanting to business with a great person to find Lauren Hendricks!! I look forward to having another opportunity to do business with Lauren!

Thanks!!
Matt Jackson

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!