Super Orange Belly? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 11-13-2016, 11:08 PM   #1
OceanSpirit
Talking Super Orange Belly?

I didn't even know there was an orange belly line until late last week when I stumbled onto an opportunity to purchase a breeder size female Super Orange Belly, as Weill as a male Graphite. The ivory looks to be one of the cleanest ivories I've seen--I have to admit I really like her. I've spent the last couple days researching orange bellies and graphites, but there's not much out there. I understand it's Ben Siegel's line of yellow Belly which can produce Graphites, as well as an inordinate amount of ivories with Paradoxing. The seller has her listed for a very fair price, but it's still a lot of money to spend on something that would be a drinker in my uneducated hands. Has anyone here had any experience with Super Orange Bellies, Graphites, or Orange Bellies in general? I've already purchased the male Graphite (it was a great deal)--I could breed her to him, but what else can you make with the orange belly gene?

Old 11-14-2016, 02:29 PM   #2
elena
The orange belly gene is like the yellow belly gene, and therefor can produce highway, puma ect.

Old 01-07-2017, 10:26 PM   #3
Dro B
Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanSpirit View Post
I didn't even know there was an orange belly line until late last week when I stumbled onto an opportunity to purchase a breeder size female Super Orange Belly, as Weill as a male Graphite. The ivory looks to be one of the cleanest ivories I've seen--I have to admit I really like her. I've spent the last couple days researching orange bellies and graphites, but there's not much out there. I understand it's Ben Siegel's line of yellow Belly which can produce Graphites, as well as an inordinate amount of ivories with Paradoxing. The seller has her listed for a very fair price, but it's still a lot of money to spend on something that would be a drinker in my uneducated hands. Has anyone here had any experience with Super Orange Bellies, Graphites, or Orange Bellies in general? I've already purchased the male Graphite (it was a great deal)--I could breed her to him, but what else can you make with the orange belly gene?
I beleive the super orange belly us a graphite, and the other "ivory" made that had the superstripish look was an orange belly/yellowbelly. I do beleive orange belly would make a slightly different looking ss/hw/fw/yb/flare etc supers.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
orange belly