Raccoon Bottle Babies - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Mammals > Mammals For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Mammals For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Closed Thread

Old 04-28-2004, 12:47 AM   #1
melonie
Raccoon Bottle Babies

The best of the best! We now have baby raccoons available. Grey, red, blonde, albino and chocolate. They go home with vaccination and worming schedules, feeding, grooming and housebreaking instructions, plus an AVID microchip ID. Please visit our website for more details or e-mail me personally.
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-07-2004, 07:04 AM   #2
superbee78
Re: Raccoon Bottle Babies

Quote:
Originally posted by melonie
The best of the best! We now have baby raccoons available. Grey, red, blonde, albino and chocolate. They go home with vaccination and worming schedules, feeding, grooming and housebreaking instructions, plus an AVID microchip ID. Please visit our website for more details or e-mail me personally.

Old 05-07-2004, 11:36 AM   #3
melonie
Racoon babies

Hello Mary Jane Herbs,
I e-mailed you privately. Contact the following on legalities for GA. Melonie

Georgia Department of Natural Resources, Game and Fish Division, 270 Washington St., SW, Phone Number 404-981-6404.
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-15-2004, 05:03 PM   #4
steve_baby_gurl
Question

Do you have any of the racoons left?

Old 06-15-2004, 08:08 PM   #5
melonie
raccoons

yes, we do. we have silver, black, grey and reds due anytime now. You can e-mail me privately at melonie@ratkateersrodentry.com Mel
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-12-2004, 08:54 PM   #6
cmata
Wink wanting racoon

I wanted to know if you had any raccoons left. I would be interested in buying one, please email me with cost.

Old 07-12-2004, 11:20 PM   #7
melonie
raccoons

I just had some born on the 4th and the 8th. They are $250 to $400 each with a discount for early deposits. E-mail me privately at melonie@ratkateersrodentry.com for details. Thanks for contacting me! Melonie
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-23-2004, 03:09 AM   #8
groomer1973
baby coons

so they do come w/ an avid microchip???
Maybe this is why i thought Meeko was to have one.
or do you still have to request it. No big deal to me but others may see different. Meeko is great. Melonie is the best!!
He loves to steal my nutter butters and take off hiding under the bed where i cant reach him. Hey, are you interested in an Albino raccoon? he is 12 weeks old. I justed emailed the lady to make sure she still had him. (thought you may be intersted) she is selling him for 125.00 to experienced person. and i was thinking of you.

Old 07-23-2004, 02:26 PM   #9
melonie
Raccoon?

As of now I have to charge for the id systems. so..yes I guess you'd have to request them. I'm working with AVID and Pet First to get qty discount so they can be part of the price on the raccoons and skunks. As you probably know, once a raccoon and especially a skunk is lost you'll probably never get them back. Skunks, have no homing instincts. These id systems are important in identifying the animal and getting them back home. Last year an albino skunk was found around Ft Wayne Indiana. He must have gotten out of the house and was lost. His owner was never found and he ended up at the ADSA. Poor little guy. If they would of had a microchip id system or tattoo, he would have been reunited with his family. I've considered tattoo’s too but I'm scared it would hurt them. I know "rabbit" people have been doing it for years. Thank you for the kind words :-) Are you offering the Albino to me? or the member that inquired about the raccoons :-) I have a couple of albinos in the litter. I'm so glad the Meeko is well. I miss "brother bear" hee hee. I would love to see some pics Melonie
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-23-2004, 05:39 PM   #10
groomer1973
hi there

I will email you personally w/some pics!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread