Weird looking spider ball python... - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 12-03-2016, 08:23 PM   #11
tkurt
Anyone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 12-10-2016, 09:53 PM   #12
KyleZelma
Would you sell this spider you have the yellowish one? Contact me 201-410-2045

Old 12-10-2016, 11:32 PM   #13
snowgyre
Mom looks interesting, but given the fertility issues in PE (dominant) deserts, we can rule that out. The yellowed out photos are really making this difficult. Can you take a picture of all three snakes together under a white light? It's possible the male is a low grade bumblebee. Can you also please post photos of the entire clutch?

Old 12-11-2016, 08:23 PM   #14
tkurt
I believe the first picture of the mom is when she was ovulating and glowing. I no longer have the mom just the dad and 3 of the babies. 1 normal poss het albino 1 spider poss het albino and then the yellow one. I can try and take better pics tomorrow morning

Old 12-11-2016, 08:24 PM   #15
tkurt
There is no way the dad is a bumble bee

Old 01-07-2017, 10:20 PM   #16
Dro B
Looks more like orange dream spider than pastel or desert as some have suggested.

Old 01-07-2017, 10:24 PM   #17
Dro B
Quote:
Originally Posted by tkurt View Post
I believe the first picture of the mom is when she was ovulating and glowing. I no longer have the mom just the dad and 3 of the babies. 1 normal poss het albino 1 spider poss het albino and then the yellow one. I can try and take better pics tomorrow morning

Pics of the siblings would be better at this point, the non-spider parent does have a "look" but the pics aren't too good, but I beleive it looks most like orange dream and an orange dream on its own is something many people would pass off as a normal, so maybe we will notice something you didnt? OD is just an example, not sayin that's what I beleive yours is, similar but still not what I think.

Old 01-08-2017, 01:33 PM   #18
tkurt
I paid 35$ for the female normal het albino which is why I didn't think OD could be in there. I'll post updated pics of the yellow snake and the 2 other siblings I have after work tonight

Old 01-15-2017, 10:35 PM   #19
tkurt
Here are updated pics. I'm not very good at taking good pics so I just took a bunch some with flash and some with no flash and a flash light

Old 01-15-2017, 10:37 PM   #20
tkurt
Here are the siblings I still have

Spider poss het albino

And the normal poss het albino

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!