For Sale Blood Python Collection, Crazy Deal!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Old 12-26-2021, 06:26 PM   #1
ScalyPetz
Blood Python Collection, Crazy Deal!!

***Group no longer available, donated/rehomed to James.****

Due to events that are out of my control, I no longer have the time to properly take care of my reptiles, so I must rehome them.

Please read the listing completely, I will not answer questions that can be found on the listing.

Will be rehomed as PICK UP ONLY. Brooklyn, NY 11211. I do not know how to ship, do not want to ship, nor will I meet you on the side of the road. So please do not ask, you will be ignored. This post will be updated when the group is rehomed.

I have the following requirements for anyone who is interested in one or the group:

- In your own words, tell me how to care for Blood Pythons.

- You must own the following: A digital thermometer, feeding tongs, water bowls, thermostat, cleaning/disinfecting products and adequate caging/heating equipment (pictures required).

Please note that the BP pictured here may be found on other sites, as I am trying to increase the chances of finding new homes for them.

The group comes with a FREE Reptile Basics VE6 Rack with small, medium tubs and ceramic water bowls. The rack has belly and back heat, no thermostat included.

I do not own a scale, so I do not have a way of getting weights on each one.

Can be sold as a group or single.
1 - Male T + Batik (eats large/jumbo f/t rat) Prod by JR
1 - Female Cherry B. T + (eats large/jumbo f/t rat)
1 - Female T+ (med f/t rat) Prod by JR
1 - Female CBE Stripe Het Cherry B. T+ (med live rat) Prod by JR
1 - Female Ivory (eats large/jumbo)

JR=Juggernaut Reptiles

Rehoming for group $2.3k obo. Please Private Message me.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 12-26-2021, 08:09 PM   #2
2012tacoma77
Blood Python Collection, Crazy Deal!!

All I mean is you’ll turn away people with probably some of the best caging, equipment and everything for outstanding care by acting like you need a whole interview, Your best thing is to price those nice snakes higher (like what they are worth) and you weed out trash keepers and wannabes really quick!

Old 12-28-2021, 11:44 AM   #3
Dcherps
I sent you a message

Old 12-28-2021, 12:59 PM   #4
ScalyPetz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcherps View Post
I sent you a message
Got It. Check your Inbox.
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-28-2021, 03:26 PM   #5
JColt
Some nice animals. Glad to see you care about who they go to.

Old 12-28-2021, 07:13 PM   #6
ScalyPetz
Quote:
Originally Posted by JColt View Post
Some nice animals. Glad to see you care about who they go to.
Thanks. The decision to part with them was not an easy one, but its what will be best for them in the long run.

I remember one GTP keeper at a show was turning away people left and right at his table, everyone wanted to buy his neos, but because they didn't know the care requirements or could prove they had a proper set up he told them no. I think he only sold one animal at the end of the day, when he could have sold all of them that morning.

I'm just trying to make sure they do go to a good home. Unfortunately for most reptiles, no one verifies that you can or know how to care for them, so you can imagine how some of them end up.
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-28-2021, 10:47 PM   #7
Insomniac101
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012tacoma77 View Post
You can’t in one sentence say you have to get rid of your animals because you can’t care for them properly and the next sentence ask people to prove to you that they can care for them in the way you can’t, that’s so asinine and stupid!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He just said that he doesn't have the time; not that he doesn't have funds, or knowledge. It's nice to see that someone values the animals' well-being over money.

Old 01-11-2022, 07:19 PM   #8
ScalyPetz
To anyone who maybe interested in the group, I will include a Reptile Basics VE6 Rack with small, medium tubs and ceramic water bowls at no extra charge.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-16-2022, 02:43 PM   #9
ScalyPetz
I've had a lot of interest in the group, mostly tire kickers, no surprise in the reptile hobby.

I don't have the time to entertain tire kickers, so I have found a semi local keeper to whom I will be donating the group to next week. I will be in touch with the two potential keepers who have been seriously interested in the group for your last chance at the group.

I will part with individual ones for a higher cost, the deal is when you get the whole group. This will be the last week they will be available.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-19-2022, 08:18 PM   #10
ScalyPetz
***Group no longer available, donated/rehomed to James.****
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!