Encouraged by BOI today! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > General Business Discussions

Notices

General Business Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to business related topics concerning Reptiles and Amphibians that are neither appropriate for the Board of Inquiry, nor sales, purchase, or trade solicitations.

Old 10-18-2013, 10:14 AM   #1
treeboa
Thumbs up Encouraged by BOI today!

When i opened the Fauna home page today I was really pleased and encouraged that all the threads on the front page (with one glaring exception) were "Good guy" threads. There's been so much negative crap lately it seems. I just was really happy to see it. Keep up the good work everyone!

Old 10-18-2013, 12:19 PM   #2
WebSlave
Yeah, it would be nice to think that someday GOOD GUY posts will be the only thing posted on the Board Of Inquiry. Perhaps when prospective bad guys come to the realization that a BOI report will be there for their hoped for future employers to look up their names with a Google search, that this will become incentive enough for them to change their plans and do business the right way.

I get emails quite often from people asking and demanding that I take down a BOI thread about them because of exactly the above mentioned problem they made for themselves. A person's past CAN haunt them. But those threads are still there and will remain there as long as I'm still kicking and this is still my site.

And lawsuit threats be damned. I didn't put them in that position, THEY did. I didn't write those damaging posts about them, someone they allegedly screwed over did.

So yeah, being a bad guy with the way they do business does carry substantial risks. Screw someone over even just once and they just might find themselves screwed for the rest of their lives.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!