Quality breeding stock info - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Genetics, Taxonomy, Hybridization

Notices

Genetics, Taxonomy, Hybridization General discussions about the science of genetics as well as the ever changing face of taxonomy. Issues concerning hybridization are welcome here as well.

Old 03-24-2011, 02:27 PM   #1
kellylake0001
Question Quality breeding stock info

I'm kinda new to the breeding side of ball pythons and i am wondering if some of the professionals would help me with some questions on quality

after reading the Selective breeding thread i thought i would trow this one up not only to help myself but to help other Noobs as well.

with the morph quality going down and so many "mutt" balls being bread its hard to find a quality snake or even know what one looks like

my goal with this thread is to hopefully get some pics of quality traits of beginner snakes like spiders, butters, lesser, mojove pastels

Old 03-25-2011, 08:14 AM   #2
Pmsayi
newenglandreptile.com/nerd/index.php/Ball-Pythons/nerds-ball-python-collection.html

Copy and paste the link above in your browser for pictures of morphs.

www.vpi.com/galleries/ball_python_gallery

This site gives you a little back ground information on the morph when you click on the pictures.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!