ship your reptiles website - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shipping

Notices

Shipping Forum for all issues concerning shipping, shipping companies, and anything directly related to moving animals and products via commercial carriers.

Old 02-17-2009, 04:46 PM   #41
KathyLove
Chad Brown called me today...

and answered any questions I have. You guys really sound like you have it all together, and have really done your homework! Looks like you have made plans to make it work well for both the heavier volume business shipper AND the guy (or gal) who only needs to ship once, or just occasionally. Looks like it is off to a good start - I will continue to spread the word around.

Old 02-25-2009, 11:12 AM   #42
ForkedTung
WOW, Awesome! Thanks Robyn, for all the hard work to get this going! Can't wait! just Awesome!
Kyle
ps) I'm signing up right now!

Old 02-25-2009, 02:09 PM   #43
GB2000
This has been mentioned on my forums recently and one of my members posted a link to this thread...very awesome stuff! I'm curious...can you give us a ballpark figure of the costs associated with this? Specifically, around how much will it cost us to utilize your service not including shipping charges...or will you have a way to provide the service itself free of charge?

Old 02-26-2009, 03:02 AM   #44
robyn@Pro Exotics
What are the costs? If you purchase shipping supplies, I suppose those are costs, but there are no others, aside from the shipping, which is 30% off.

Superior Enterprise is fulfilling the supply orders, we offer 5 different size boxes, from 7x7x6" and up, bags, delis, heat packs, cold packs, etc.

Aside from the bulk packs of supplies that Superior offers, we are also offering 5 sizes of shipping kits, which are complete, one-off packages that include everything you need to complete a single shipment. Shipping box, one bag, ziptie, one deli, heat pack AND cold pack (to suit your needs, whether reptiles or amphibians, summer or winter), all as one package, so you don't have to order 15 boxes, 100 delis, 25 bags, at a time : )

Old 02-26-2009, 09:07 AM   #45
jamey
I wish you guys the best with this!I am a hobbiest who makes the occasional sale or trade,and have always wished for something like this.
Jamey

Old 02-28-2009, 06:53 AM   #46
frankykeno
Sounds like you folks are working really hard to get all your ducks in a row for the launch of this new service.

I'm loving the individual kits idea. Great for the very small breeder who doesn't ship much or often and doesn't have a lot of spare storage space. The shipping from Daytona is fantastic. Will you be at Tinley Park as well?

Having tried only once to ship through the *cough* other folks that did the FedEx deal and having the package refused, then not being able to get ahold of the *cough cough* gentleman my question would be this. Should we have a snake boxed and ready and have a UPS employee refuse the shipment of a snake because they aren't aware of this agreement, will there be something we can print out to show them, a contract number or a contact person inside UPS they can speak to and confirm this program?

Old 02-28-2009, 07:57 AM   #47
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankykeno View Post
Sounds like you folks are working really hard to get all your ducks in a row for the launch of this new service.

I'm loving the individual kits idea. Great for the very small breeder who doesn't ship much or often and doesn't have a lot of spare storage space. The shipping from Daytona is fantastic. Will you be at Tinley Park as well?

Having tried only once to ship through the *cough* other folks that did the FedEx deal and having the package refused, then not being able to get ahold of the *cough cough* gentleman my question would be this. Should we have a snake boxed and ready and have a UPS employee refuse the shipment of a snake because they aren't aware of this agreement, will there be something we can print out to show them, a contract number or a contact person inside UPS they can speak to and confirm this program?

Tis a good thought right there!

Old 02-28-2009, 12:00 PM   #48
ForkedTung
Quote:
Should we have a snake boxed and ready and have a UPS employee refuse the shipment of a snake because they aren't aware of this agreement, will there be something we can print out to show them, a contract number or a contact person inside UPS they can speak to and confirm this program?
Great question !( I also had problems with that company that shall not be named)

Old 03-16-2009, 09:54 PM   #49
HISSGUY
I thought that shipyourreptiles.com was supposed to go live today. On their facebook profile and several other places it says the 16th of march. If anyone has any other info please let me know,

Thanks

Old 03-17-2009, 07:21 AM   #50
xanaxez
Quote:
Originally Posted by HISSGUY View Post
I thought that shipyourreptiles.com was supposed to go live today. On their facebook profile and several other places it says the 16th of march. If anyone has any other info please let me know,

Thanks
nope, they had to set it back a day. they go live at 10:00 am easyern time today. they were on reptile radio saturday night explaining everything. sounds liek it's going to be great and i think they will do a better job for everyone. CONGRATS and great job on setting this up for us all, alot of us really appreciate the hard work and effort you all put into making this happen for us.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!