Question on the brights Albino combos - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Boas Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 10-13-2022, 07:35 AM   #1
loudog760
Question on the brights Albino combos

So I've been researching whats the most saturated color combos with the albino morphs. Without going into the $1000 dollar range. I'm looking for a pet. I want to display this beauty eventually. The thing I noticed is that a lot of these combos tent to "wash out" for better lack of the word, as adults. So I'm looking for combos that are more along the lines of reds, oranges and yellows. So the sun glow stick out the most. Thus far I think the Sharp line, Junglow seems the be a bright spot. I'm new on my research so I'll probably pick something out later. Just curious on what people think. Also would love to see some baby to adult photos. showing how they've changed. thanks for your time!

Old 01-22-2023, 08:29 AM   #2
Karma Kritters
I am partial to the Kubsch pastel square tail albinos myself. I do not know of any available at this time but I hope to have a few next season again .
Attached Images