Albino Ball Pythons and hets, proven adult breeding group,rare opportunity-PICS - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2006, 12:58 AM   #1
evansnakes
Albino Ball Pythons and hets, proven adult breeding group,rare opportunity-PICS

I am thinking of selling my albino line animals to finance some other projects I would like to get into. First off here is what I have:

2.2 albinos, all 4-5 years old, all proven breeders and producers. Both females are very good sized animals. 1.1 came from Reptile Industries, Mark and Kim Bell and are unrelated, 1.0 came from BHB Enterprises, Brian and Lori Barczyk and the last 0.1 came from Brian Sharp. All are way above average color animals that I cherry picked and kept for myself from lots bought for resale years ago. All are strong rat eaters.

0.3 het albino ball pythons, 0.1 produced by Bob Calrk, traded to me from Joe Dembinski, proven 3 1/2 year old, big girl. 0.1 produced by me, 2 1/2 years old, big now (about 1800 grams) will be huge by next season, last 0.1 produced by Anthony McCain about 1300-1400 grams now. The two larger are strong rat eaters, the smaller prefers adult mice.

For a grand total of 2.5 animals. They could pop out 25-30 albinos easily in a season. Even at $1200-1500 a piece that is a great profit and you will have them breeding year after year for you.

Please note: All hets will be guarenteed by me and can be referenced from the people they came from. For the group of 7 animals I want $15,000 cash. Or we can do some trades and some cash.

I want the following animals: males only: super pastel, pewter pastel, caramel albino, bumble bee, calico, mojave, pied, pinstripe or pinstripe pastel. Female only: spiders and pieds. Please no hets and nothing off the list. I am looking to get them at trade value close to what I would buy them at. In other words, I don't pay retail.

Please feel free to send me offers, please keep in mind some cash will have to be included unless you have a fantastic trade deal in mind.

Groups like this are not offered very often and can make you a good annual income on their own or be a great shot in the arm to existing collections. The genetic diversity is great and will only help your production down the road.

call me at 248 253 1334
email me at evansnakes@aol.com
more pics of the group and their offspring as well as coiled on eggs, breeding, etc., on the website www.evanstahlreptiles.com

pictured first are the two girls, the biggest is in shed (her color is unbelievable!), the two later pics are of the males, note the awesome striping on the one male.
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-06-2006, 01:58 AM   #2
evansnakes
UPDATES: adult albino male (not the striped one) $2500
adult albino female (smaller one) $4500
BIG adult female albino $5000
large adult female het albino $2000
1800 het albino female $1500
1400 gram het albino female $1400
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-08-2006, 01:46 AM   #3
evansnakes
Please, the only trades I am going to be interested in are those listed. Thanks very much. Evan
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-10-2006, 07:12 PM   #4
evansnakes
UPDATE: I have the male striped albino and the two large female albinos still available. The other albino male and het females are no longer available.

1.2 adult proven breeder albino ball pythons (striped male), $10,000 cash or trades as mentioned above. Thanks
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread