10 inch female western hognose - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Hognose, Garter, Water & Ribbon Snakes

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2006, 06:55 PM   #1
gboswell449
10 inch female western hognose

I have a 10 inch female hongose and i would like to sell her since i have no plans on breeding her.I would like to get 60 bucks out of her I paid 75.She is a very nice snake and hasnt hissed since i got her,never struck or nothing.Every time i feed her i give her either 3 mice pinkies or 2 small rat pups, i had a little bit of a problem getting her to feed for about a month about 6 months ago but she is pounding her food now.I also have a pair of ball pythons(female being an 06 and the male is probally a 05 not sure but he is about 3 foot), an american alligator about 18 inches and an 06 female colombian red tail about 2 foot I would like to trade off as well.
I am looking for burms and retics but if you have something you want to offer just shoot me a email or pm message and il see if i want it.
thank you for looking,
Garrett Boswell
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-31-2006, 02:58 PM   #2
phx reptile man
the second pic of the four the hognose? lets do business contact me at evansinaz@aol.com

Old 01-23-2007, 07:38 PM   #3
IloveSnakes1234
Why do you have an american alligator? They are really endangered you should go to Forida or Lousiana and realease it!

Old 01-25-2007, 03:14 AM   #4
gboswell449
the american alligator population has risen from the endangered species list they have boomed back in population size and i do not see what is wrong with keeping alligators or any other crocodillian if you can properly keep and care for the animals.
why try and start stuff thats like saying any herp you have you should go release it.

This classified is over i changed my mind on the gator and everything else found a good home thanks for everyone.
Garrett Boswell
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-25-2007, 05:18 PM   #5
IloveSnakes1234
I am not trying to start anything I just think it's better to realease it than keep it as a pet. But if you think it's ok to keep it then whatever...

Old 02-11-2007, 10:35 PM   #6
Reptileking636
what good would it do to release a captive animal into the wild? And i think you are thinking about the american crocodile.

Old 02-12-2007, 07:09 PM   #7
IloveSnakes1234
It would kind of help the population, and I'm talking about the american alligator, not the croc.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread