SOLD!! Large Male Adult Aldabra tortoise 42.5 inches 425 pounds - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 03-02-2013, 06:52 PM   #1
Drsam
Large Male Adult Aldabra tortoise 42.5 inches 425 pounds

Large Male Adult Aldabra tortoise 42.5 inches 425 pounds

Large Male young Adult Aldabra tortoise.

He is around 25 years old.
He is 42.5” straight shell length
He is 54” over the top length.
I estimate his weight at 425 pounds.
He has a smooth shell, no deformity’s he is healthy and strong.
He is an aggrieve breeder, he jumps the females right away (in season).
I have raised him from a yearling.
He doesn’t bite or fight with the other males.
His name is Bronco.

I am looking for the best offer or trade for female Aldabras.

If you’re into Aldabras you know large males are very rare to come by.

I am selling him because, I have six males and two females and I am looking to balance the herd.
I am selling him because; I am the least attached to him.
He is not an overly friendly animal, it doesn’t stand up when you scratch his neck, sometimes you can get him to stand up with the water hose.
You can feed him by hand. If you take your time with him he does seem to warm up to you, but I have never taken the time with him.
I think he will make a great breeder. I don’t think he will make a great pet unless you are happy to just watch him.

I am not looking to sell him cheap or dump him, my goal is to improve the farm, I don’t have to sell him and I don’t need the money.
If I don’t sell him I won’t be disappointed, while he is not my favorite, I am still attached to him and care for him very much.

Sorry for all the commentary I don’t mean to sound like a hard ass or indifferent I am just trying to lay the whole picture out for folks who are interested.
I know I will get many questions about him so I tried to answer those questions here first.

Sam Pascucci
www.FloridaIguana.com
754-444-1710.

Sam@FloridaIguana.com
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!