SOLD!! Snake Tongs and Snake Hooks, REDUCED PRICES!!! Cheap!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 08-12-2010, 11:17 AM   #1
Yaz23
Snake Tongs and Snake Hooks, REDUCED PRICES!!! Cheap!!!

I have nice snake tongs up for sale! Measured 40" long from tip to tip. It works and is heavy duty not a cheap junk one. No logo on it, dont know the company that made it. (first pic)

I also have 2 snake hooks:

One of the snake hooks is a long one measuring 38.5" long from tip to tip. It is heavy duty and very strong. It has a rubber coated hook that is pretty open to handle thicker snakes too. The only issues is that the metal beam is slightly rusty looking (doesnt affect anything, just the appearance of it). No logo on it, dont know the company that made it. (second pic)

The other snake hook is a medium one that measures 24" long from tip to tip. It has a metal hook but has a very nice comfortable wood handle. If you want a solid, medium sized hook, this one if for you. No logo on it, dont know the company that made it. (third pic)

Prices:
40" snake tongs: $25
38.5" snake hook: $15
24" snake hook: $15

Will ship or pick up at my house or in Daytona! I accept Paypal, Western Union, and Postal money orders. Buy more than one, I'll give you a better deal. I also have a Midwest Tongs Snake Bagging Kit in a seperate ad.

Email, PM, or call me. 407-497-3596. These will go quick, get them before there gone!!! Thanks for looking.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 08-13-2010, 05:52 PM   #2
Yaz23
Lowered Prices! Take them off my hands!
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-14-2010, 10:28 PM   #3
Yaz23
SALE!! Reduced the prices!!! Take them todayyyyy! Will ship or pick it up in Daytona!
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-16-2010, 04:47 PM   #4
Yaz23
Bump Bump
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-16-2010, 07:26 PM   #5
Yaz23
ALL SOLD!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!