I need some help bad. - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 09-13-2011, 09:27 AM   #11
Morelia4life
First thing first. No matter how much we love reptiles, school always comes first. It sounds like you have a lot of things on your plate and not all of it is needed such as the sports and reptiles. I know how you feel, about the math and english studies. I just graduated in 2007 and I had a tough time with math. I was an A student in science and history but math, I failed at horribly. To me, math is way harder then english. You just need to take a deep breath and figure out a schedule that works for you.

If you want to drop sports or reptiles for a little bit and focus more on school work, that is ok. Remember, you can always get your reptiles back. Do you have any friends that could watch your reptiles for you for a little while so you can focus on school? I hope everything works out for you. Good luck with everything.

Justin

Old 10-16-2011, 09:17 PM   #12
smb2585
School is a must... I did great in every subject until I hit Trig/Discrete Math... I took honors classes but I was brought up that getting anything below a C was unacceptable and I would have to take the class again... I took Chemistry twice and did better the first time.. had the same teacher, same curriculum, homework, etc. Just not my thing. I graduated with honors in the top 20% of my class. and yes some people are "A" students. But I had no social life if I did poorly.. no going out, no sports, no friends, nothing unless my studies were done... I excelled in all classes and the only 3 to give me grief was Trig/Discrete math, AP Government, and Chemistry... I took the extra time and went to before/after school help classes with the teachers and did extra credit work if possible to pass the classes... You really need to sit down and see if taking unadvanced classes will help you and focus on school before sports and reptiles.. you have your WHOLE life ahead of you for reptiles... I am 26 and we just got into BPs last year... you need an education to go anywhere in life... and alot of places require high school diploma and sometimes college education for employment... set your priorities in life...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!