FaunaClassifieds Flyer..... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 09-21-2008, 04:13 PM   #1
WebSlave
FaunaClassifieds Flyer.....

Or is it spelled "flier"?

I've recently had someone offer to place flyers for this site at their show, and I was a bit embarrassed to admit that I didn't have any. I used to have one a long while back, but it's not really appropriate any longer, for one reason or another, so I think it is time for another.

Unfortunately the person who made up that flyer for me is long gone, and I don't really know of anyone to call on for a new design.

Anyone willing to take a stab at this for me? If I can find an image of that old flyer, I'll post it here to give you an idea of what I want, since I did like the overall design of that one.

Old 09-21-2008, 04:15 PM   #2
WebSlave
Hmm, that was easier to find then I thought it would be......
Attached Images
File Type: jpg flyer_small03.jpg (189.1 KB, 307 views)

Old 09-21-2008, 04:22 PM   #3
hhmoore

Old 09-21-2008, 05:51 PM   #4
TripleMoonsExotic
What information did you want on it, Rich? I imagine some of that information needs updating. Did the person who originally did it happen to send you the original art file?

Old 09-21-2008, 05:57 PM   #5
WebSlave
Sorry, but no, I didn't get the original PhotoShop file.

As for changes from what you see in that image I provided, I would want the numbers replaced with something more general, since they will change and make the flyer out of date pretty quickly. Also, the statement being "made" by the leopard gecko is no longer appropriate, and I would like that changed as well.

A replacement certainly does not have to be exact, or even close. Just giving you an idea of what I had originally that I found perfectly acceptable.

Thanks.

Old 09-21-2008, 07:50 PM   #6
TripleMoonsExotic
Here's one of the ones I came up with (low resolution copy - high resolution copy would be available if you choose to get them professionally printed). It needs content, wasn't too sure what you wanted it to say...and I need at least 2 other photos (personally I would like to see a frog climbing and then some sort of side view of a gecko)...So it would be awesome if a member or two would be able to donate photos (keeping in mind they have to be crystal clear, high resolution).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fauna-flyer.jpg (80.1 KB, 265 views)
File Type: jpg fauna-flyer-marked.jpg (84.5 KB, 247 views)

Old 09-21-2008, 08:00 PM   #7
jenneses
Here are some ideas for content:

Board of Inquiry
  • United States
  • Canadian
  • International
Classifieds
  • Reptile
  • Amphibian
  • Mammals
  • Birds
Community
  • Business Forums
  • Discussion Forums
  • Private Messaging
  • Social Groups

Old 09-21-2008, 08:07 PM   #8
TripleMoonsExotic
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenneses View Post
Here are some ideas for content:

Board of Inquiry
  • United States
  • Canadian
  • International
Classifieds
  • Reptile
  • Amphibian
  • Mammals
  • Birds
Community
  • Business Forums
  • Discussion Forums
  • Private Messaging
  • Social Groups
That's not what I meant by content, but good call on the Social Groups! I forgot about those!

Old 09-21-2008, 08:11 PM   #9
jenneses
No problem, I like to be helpful.

Old 09-21-2008, 09:21 PM   #10
Gary O
I would be more then happy to put these fliers on my tables. When the flier is done I will save it and print it. I hit about 70+ shows a year. They are not all big shows but it could help?

Cool!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!