Wanted WTT or WTB, Young of the year Knobtails, have some assorted leo morphs to trade - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 08-28-2010, 05:27 PM   #1
meisen
WTT or WTB, Young of the year Knobtails, have some assorted leo morphs to trade

Looking for a couple of started babies of the year of N.milii, N.levis occidentalis, levis pilbarensis, amyae, wheeleri and perhaps an exceptional levis levis. Not in a rush so potential hatchlings will be considered as well.

I am willing to trade for some of my higher end leo morphs and/or heterozygous offspring in a 2:1, 3:1 (in your favor) or greater ratio plus cash if need be to make for an even trade. I am narrowing down my breeding groups based on acquiring and producing a few more "genetically dense" animals and heteros. So I have some relatively young, very healthy (the breeders have been separated and fed back up for at least a month now) and amazingly lovely animals up for grabs that are just redundant for me:
1.0 Tangerine Enigma '08 proven
1.0 Patternless Tremper & Het Raptor '09 proven
0.1 Bold Stripe proven '09
1.0 High Yellow (line), Emerine, Het Bell Albino proven '08
0.1 Mack Snow Het Raptor '10 virgin Pending
0.1 SHCT '10 virgin Pending

If interested pm me pics of your offspring and I can send you pics of my animals in response. Regional trades preferred (I travel all over the Midwest) but willing to ship for the right deal if it comes along.
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-03-2010, 08:31 PM   #2
meisen
OK one trade set up, keep the offers coming!!!!

Thinking a little more about it, I'd be open to trades for a few other things I've been interested in as well:
Web Footed
Cave (CB only)
Helmeted
Other Aussie Terrestrial Gex
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!