2013 King and Milk pairings - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Kingsnakes & Milksnakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 03-13-2013, 07:44 PM   #11
brianm616
she's great. eats like a horse and calm as a hindu cow.

and she's meristically perfect. probably never would have found it out if the sire i paired with her didn't have the same gene set. now they make beautiful, low RBR, pin-band babies - of both varities

Old 03-24-2013, 11:30 PM   #12
MistyC
Woah GBK pair 2...what is with that super dark and red snake? That is seriously a GBK? Never seen one quite like that. I was completely convinced it wasn't a GBK when I first saw it, but then I looked more closely and saw some of the grey by the tail...so funky! I'd love some more pictures of that thing. Are you sure it is a pure GBK? Is it a specific locality?

Old 03-26-2013, 04:28 PM   #13
ssshane
Isnt he a looker? He is a Sanderson locale. Here is a recent photo

Old 03-27-2013, 11:26 AM   #14
MistyC
Wow he is awesome, that picture is easier to tell that he is in fact a GBK! He looks like a pretty large male too.

Is he being paired with another sanderson? I'd be interested in a really dark colored baby of his!

You have some nice looking kings

Old 03-27-2013, 12:12 PM   #15
ssshane
Thanks, he is a beast. He is almost as large as some of my Easterns. Unfortunately I do not have a loc sp. female for him.I have had a chance at some, they were just not what I was looking for.

Old 03-27-2013, 03:09 PM   #16
MistyC
If he produces any really dark offspring like him, I'd still be interested Very cool snake.

Old 04-09-2013, 09:37 PM   #17
ssshane
F2 NC Stock Eastern, had her pre-lay shed 2 days ago. (last year she had 26 if I remember correctly.

This Ruthveni should have her pre-lay shed soon.

Old 04-12-2013, 02:23 PM   #18
Joey Coco
I was told, by several reliable sources, that the validity and purity of the "so-called" albino/amelanistic Eastern is in question...that any of theses "so-called" albino/amelanistics are "mutts", crossed with the genes of a different albino Lampropeltis, either Cali or Florida. What do you guys say about this?

Old 04-12-2013, 02:55 PM   #19
ssshane
When I got my amel male, I sent an email to Kevin McCurley. from N.E.R.D. because all of my searches ended with his name. Here is the reply I got from him a few years ago.

from me to Kevin:

Hello, my name is Shane. I am trying to track down the history of one of my animals. Its my male albino king. I keep coming across N.E.R.D. but the trail stops there. Some people tell me there is no way to trace its line. Its been years, from what I can tell, that you worked with these animals. Any help, or direction you can send me in, is greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.

From Kevin to me:

They are 100% the real deal...the ones from me....

the original came from Tennesee..Chatanooga in fact collected off of a river bank!

kev

Old 04-12-2013, 03:02 PM   #20
Joey Coco
I was told, by several reliable sources, that the validity and purity of the "so-called" albino/amelanistic Eastern is in question...that any of theses "so-called" albino/amelanistics are "mutts", crossed with the genes of a different albino Lampropeltis, either Cali or Florida. What do you guys say about this?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!