What happened when I trusted Bill Leverton and loaned him money! - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 03-16-2007, 12:52 PM   #91
shrap
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
Hey guys, instead of pooping all over this, why not just either be quiet or be positive?

Shooting the guy for doing the right thing is hardly something to be proud of especially if it makes him stop.
The guy is a proven scammer and thief. He is a scumbag of the highest order who repeatedly preys on peoples kindness, emotions and trust. He deserves whatever flack he gets and then some.

Old 03-16-2007, 12:57 PM   #92
Wilomn
I agree with you. However, having seen human nature at work, it seems it would be better to avoid putting him down when he's made a payment. Doing that makes it a lose lose situation for him and takes away any incentive to continue making the payments.

It's not about letting him off or making him out to be a good guy for coming through, it's just about timing.

I reckon we'll see next month whether or not it will have any affect.

Old 03-16-2007, 01:14 PM   #93
Bill & Amy
Quote:
I agree with you. However, having seen human nature at work, it seems it would be better to avoid putting him down when he's made a payment. Doing that makes it a lose lose situation for him and takes away any incentive to continue making the payments.

It's not about letting him off or making him out to be a good guy for coming through, it's just about timing.

Wes, what I say about Bill has no effect on whether or not he is going to pay Laura. He will or he won't, the decision has already been made. I just find it ironic that you are telling me to stop harassing a scammer.

Old 03-16-2007, 01:18 PM   #94
Wilomn
In this instance where we are all hoping that he continues to pay Laura, I am not saying don't harass him so much as I am saying to wait until SHE has her money before continuing to do so.

If he continues to pay, all well and good. If he stops because of the harassment, SHE loses out.

Find irony where you will but it's not your money you're potentially flushing away. I'm just trying to look out for Laura. I find it ironic that you are not.

Isn't irony odd the way it turns about so twisty and bendy?

Old 03-16-2007, 01:23 PM   #95
Bill & Amy
Quote:
I find it ironic that you are not.
That's an assumption Wes. I would do anything for Laura and she knows that.

Old 03-16-2007, 01:34 PM   #96
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill & Amy
That's an assumption Wes. I would do anything for Laura and she knows that.
Irony indeed then, irony indeed.

Old 03-16-2007, 01:40 PM   #97
Bill & Amy
Quote:
Irony indeed then, irony indeed.
It's funny how you can see the error in others ways, but can't see your own.

Have a nice day Wes.

Old 03-16-2007, 02:11 PM   #98
varnyard
Quote:
Hey guys, instead of pooping all over this, why not just either be quiet or be positive?
I guess I will need to be quiet then.

No other comments at this time.

Old 03-16-2007, 02:39 PM   #99
shrap
Quote:

Even beginning to pretend that our words, one way or the other, are going to have an effect on whether Bill does right or wrong is laughable at best. He is a 40-50 year old man that is going to do what he is going to do no matter what any of us say. I think that should be OBVIOUS at this point.

The more I think about what you are saying the more it pisses me off. No one and I mean NO ONE is responsible for the actions of another adult Wes. To even begin to say we may be responsible for Bill not paying up in the future is BS. Either he plans to or not, nothing I or anyone else says (except maybe Laura) will change that. And if he does use it as an excuse not to pay her, then that is all it is.... an excuse. And he would have had plenty of other excuses on stand by to use if that one was not available.

I only WISH my words were so POWERFUL that they MADE men do right or wrong. A person like Bill is going to do right or they are going to do wrong, no matter what anyone tells them. THAT is what I have learned about human nature.

Old 03-16-2007, 04:36 PM   #100
Wilomn
I figure it like this.

The guy is not reliable. He's hemmed and hawed, paid and not paid. I don't see much reason to put fuel to a fire that if fanned can only result in Laura not getting her money.

You all do just as you feel you should, just as I shall. Afterall, it's not my money on the line, it's not me who will be out if someone else pisses off the guy. Were it my money then I'd be entitled, and I'm not saying anyone isn't, just saying that perhaps there would be a better time than just after he made a payment.

The whole thing is laughable, pathetic, but laughable.

I wash my hands of this one entirely.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!