Need Insect Supplier - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 10-28-2004, 09:29 PM   #1
Louiscamp
Need Insect Supplier

I'm sure this has been covered, but I can't find it. I'm not too happy with my current supplier. Can you recommend someone?

I buy Crickets, Wax worms, Supers and meal worms.

Thanks

Lou

Old 10-28-2004, 10:16 PM   #2
shrap
http://www.grubco.com/index.cfm

Very pleased with everything I have ever ordered from them.

I used their mealworms and cricks to start my now thriving colonies.

Oh...did I mention very good prices????

Old 10-28-2004, 10:46 PM   #3
progeckos
I get all my mealworms and superworms from Sunshine Mealworms. They are excellent! I’ve been using them for a few years now and haven’t had any problems. They are located in Oregon so it’s a good distance from you.

Old 10-29-2004, 12:39 AM   #4
ChuUtena
I've been using reptilefood.com for a good 8 months and I'm very happy with their service and any problems I've have had been quickly and wonderfully resolved. And they are located around here, I always get my 2 day shipped packages next day. Good in my book.

Old 10-29-2004, 04:59 AM   #5
robin d.
i have been using grubco for going on three years and i can say they truely are the best out there period. i have tried just about every other company you can name and they can not even compete with grubco.... "the Grub" all the way!!!!!!

Old 10-29-2004, 05:23 AM   #6
LadyGecko
I used to use WormMan for supers and bought my Crix at a wholesale price from the local pet store.
They gave me a special price because i think that i kept them in business especialy with my other addiction-tropical fish.
Kinda funny that when I cut down on buying stuff-they went out of business-LOL!!
At the present time- I am fortunate enough to have a guy that breeds supers and mealies and Crix about 20 miles from me and drops them off every Sat. morning at my front door and his prices are GREAT!!
Sandy

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!