Trade 91' Nissan 240sx W/ Sr20det Redtop - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 05-31-2011, 04:42 PM   #1
sidewayzsr20
91' Nissan 240sx W/ Sr20det Redtop

Hello everyone, I got a 240sx with an sr20det redtop. I am posting it to see what kind of offers I can get to try and decide if I want to sell it or finish it. Its an sr20det engine with a S15 t28 turbo, it has all custom piping, 3.5 inch exhaust, FMIC, Custom intake, z32 mafs, custom turbo manifold, blitz DD bov (not made anymore), etc. turbo timer, carbon shift knob. Currently, the engine is out of the car. I had the Head decked and hot tanked as well as pressure tested. I have a new cometic head gasket, arp studs and its ready to be reassembled. I used this vehicle in Drift competitions many times. It has Wicked tie rods on it right now. There are no front seats as I have already sold my recaro's. The body isn't in the best condition, it is 20 years old. The engine has less than 30k on it and you can see in the block that the cylinder walls are still untouched. Let me know if your interested and what you have to trade. I am looking for ball python morphs that will be ready to breed this coming season. Thanks
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!