For Sale Brazilian Rainbow Boas - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 01-13-2012, 05:35 PM   #1
Paradise Rainbows
Brazilian Rainbow Boas

I have three CB litters worth of 2011 summer/fall babies. All were born in my care and I have had all the CB parents (except one) since they were babies themselves. One litter that turned out really nice and light with bold cresents has a calico grandfather. The calico color has not been yet proven to be genetic, but is in the works. Another litter has beautiful color with a spectacular high orange father and creamy light tan mother. I will produce pictures of the parents upon request. The third litter is a bit darker and close to eclipse phase babies with the mom being an eclipse phase herself and the dad being a high orange although most of these babies followed mom's darker color.

The babies are ranging from $75-$150 and all have been eating regularly and the past 4 feedings have been FT hopper mice. If you purchase more than one at a time, I will offer a group discount. All are shedding great and have most of the biting out of them although they surprise me .

Here is the link to see most of the babies as I am still getting all the pictures up.
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...3&l=7aa169fee3

Thanks for taking the time to look at my collection. Please email if you are interested.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
boa, brazilian, rainbow, reptile, snake