anger got the better of me - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 05-03-2006, 12:54 PM   #1
The NY Gecko
anger got the better of me

i got suspended 5 days from my school, so i just wanna say cya so you all dont think ive died. prolly be awhile befor ei get to post again. some kid threw soup and milk in my face and ive had a rough past few weeks, kinda snapped. im not doing it to brag, just want to let you all know where i am.

Old 05-03-2006, 01:32 PM   #2
dragonflyreptiles
Sorry to hear that Tom, I remember how hard high school was, I hope things get better for you!

Old 05-03-2006, 01:52 PM   #3
coyote
Keep some perspective. High school is but the blink of an eye in a lifetime. This too shall pass.

Old 05-03-2006, 02:06 PM   #4
KelliH
Sorry to hear you're having a rough time. Things will get better, trust me!

Old 05-03-2006, 02:18 PM   #5
Geckogardener
I'm sorry to hear that... my son is 16 and he HATES school. I know he will be thrilled when it's done. I'm just hoping he can stick it out to get his diploma. I hated public school too, and I must say, I have enjoyed every single day of my life more since getting out of there. Try to hang in there. It's amazing to me that that sort of thing (like you mentioned in the lunchroom) is allowed to go on in the first place. I try to imagine how we as adults would react to the same sort of crap if it happened at the office.

Old 05-03-2006, 03:38 PM   #6
BalloonzForU
Hey Tom, Sorry to hear that. We have talked about what was going on and I understand how that could happen. Being a teenager in HS can suck and I know you feel like the world is going to end. But try to keep a positive outlook. Things will get better and you won't always feel like this. They don't call them growing pains for nothing. All the things you go through in HS and in your live as a kid teaches you how to deal with the world when you are an adult. I promise it won't always be like this.

Old 05-03-2006, 04:42 PM   #7
Milwaukee Reptiles
I was one of those kids that HATED high school as well. Every damn minute of it. I generally got along better with the teachers than most of the students (with the exception of a few friends). High school sucked but the college I'm in now has people a lot more mature and life goes on... those people that were jerks and the 'cool' crowd are now the same people I see working at taco bell still... so don't worry about it. You'll be fine.

Old 05-03-2006, 05:02 PM   #8
snakebiteAZ1
Hang in there

It's funny how most of us did not like school while we were young, now that i have been out for quite a while, i wish i would have exerted more energy towards learning.. Especially in the Science and Biology classes, cuz if your into herps these can be good classes to know especially when it comes to the Punnett Square, Geeeeeez what a mind boggler .. So hang in there and learn as much as you can.. Make sure you get that Diploma, i know alot of my friends that did not, and they had a pretty rough time after getting out of school.. Good Luck and God Bless.. Mike Leonard

Old 05-03-2006, 05:36 PM   #9
CrazyRhacos
Man.High school does suck.Just 2 more years and im gone.I like milwaukee get along better with teachers than most students.Its ok though.Man if some one tried beefen it with me.Idm kick their ass.which is what im guessing you did.best of lukc wiht that man.It will be over soon.I cant wait.

Old 05-03-2006, 08:31 PM   #10
LeosForLess
That sucks, i really hope you pwned the kid tho!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!