Boy Kills Python at Festival..... - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > General Herp Talk

Notices

General Herp Talk Can't figure out where to post down in the other discussion forums? Too many options and too complicated? Well post your herp related messages here and to heck with it.

Old 08-24-2007, 02:03 PM   #11
bcherps
Caution-my pointed opinion

The ignorance of humans never ceases to amaze me. I can guarantee you that child will grow into an adult that becomes a problem citizen. Then our tax dollars will be spent to incarcerate and attempt to reform-which is 90% useless.

We should save the heartache of the people whose lives this child will destroy on his pyschotic journey through live, and my tax dollars by culling him from the human herd now!

People used to have some decency for thier fellow man, took pride in thier word, and were responsible for the actions of thier friends and family as if it was thier own.

No longer are the days of the upright citizen and it will only get worse, as what can you expect from a generation of people whose icons are 50 cent becuase he ran a sucessful crack dealership and was shot 9 times, or Paris Hilton becuase she is a millionaire ho.

If I need a license to breed my herps, and have to follow strict guideline to disperse my venomous to the public due to the potential danger then we should all have to monitor our children and if they are going to be a potential danger to the public.

Society needs to take a good look at itself and start the culling.

Thanks
ben cole

Old 08-24-2007, 02:17 PM   #12
bullfrog100000
I'm w/you both,you know it... Savannah I got your back! G.

Old 08-24-2007, 03:21 PM   #13
SavannahIzCrazi
if only we could lol but i think the parents who had bonded to there children would fight until the end if the kids were to be terminated as a public nuisance. if my kid were to become a problematic child such as that little brat, in the insanity cell it goes lol.

Old 08-24-2007, 09:57 PM   #14
bullfrog100000
parents bonding to 'IT

It being the key word at some point! we probably sound awful, but what people are becoming is so awful! I just came from the pet store (a cricket run for my big super oink of a Beard! )There were signs all over asking for help finding the person who did this heinous thing!! It said two dogs had been found in the area w/ their legs severed!!! Apparently they survived! They are being cared for at a local vet. ,office...
A friend of mine told me the other day ,,,this is too weird,, that her cat brought home the bottom half a .....................horse leg! Just Wow! G...

Old 08-24-2007, 11:20 PM   #15
SavannahIzCrazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullfrog100000
It being the key word at some point! we probably sound awful, but what people are becoming is so awful! I just came from the pet store (a cricket run for my big super oink of a Beard! )There were signs all over asking for help finding the person who did this heinous thing!! It said two dogs had been found in the area w/ their legs severed!!! Apparently they survived! They are being cared for at a local vet. ,office...
A friend of mine told me the other day ,,,this is too weird,, that her cat brought home the bottom half a .....................horse leg! Just Wow! G...

honestly fat chance of that...the bottom segment of a horses leg..severed and muscle taken from it...would still weigh about 10lbs lol ...i know i had horses...maybe a deer or a cow leg they're not as muscular as horses are..but a horse let..it'd have to be a tiger or lion to bring that back home lol

Old 08-25-2007, 12:49 AM   #16
bullfrog100000
ya I bet it was a deer. She said it was about 15 inches long w/ hoof...

Old 08-25-2007, 12:56 AM   #17
bullfrog100000
Either way don't want to find it on my back porch. I had a big Siamese cat that was the biggest theif ever. he would steal chicken parts right off the neighbors grill all the time. they wondered a few times why it seemed like some was missing but I didn't really want to tell on "ratty cat" . He seemed to know where to find yummy treats any time he went out. he brought home fried chicken legs a bunch of times too. I mean the leg and thigh parts still in one. We did live a couple blocks from a BBQ place? LOl G.

Old 08-25-2007, 08:01 AM   #18
crotalusadamanteus
That just sucks reading that first thing in the morning. I'd be in jail right now if I witnessed something like that. First I would have beaten the kid, regardless of age, than I'd turn on the father. People like that, who can be so maliciously cruel, should be extinguished. Genes erased from our society completely. Like stated, they will prove to be a burden later on in life.

Old 08-25-2007, 11:38 AM   #19
SavannahIzCrazi
lol actually my bros buddy has a siam too...hes a thief too lol

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!