Cresteds and Gargs - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 09-29-2010, 09:32 AM   #1
Rhachic
Thumbs up Cresteds and Gargs

In need of $ for other projects, and room for growing babies! There's a lot more pictures on my website, check it out!

3 orange blotch gargoyle juvies, unsexed. Offspring of
Coldstone (NFS)
and Percy (photos on my website). These will only get more colorful with age, 2 are showing great banding patterns as well. All weigh 6 grams, 2 1/2 months old. each 75.00! or take all 3 for 200.00 shipped.

Adult proven breeder cresteds! These are 3-4 year old adult proven breeders that have been producing clutches for me this season and have been paired for color and structure. Take any pair you choose for 250.00 shipped!, trios for 350.00 shipped!

Clyde- Adult superdalmatian yellow tiger male, 40 grams, missing tail. Nice crest structure, big inkspot dalmatian spots. Great breeder, make some super dalmatians of your own! 100.00

Peaches- Proven adult female crested. Not fired up in photo, pictures can't do her color justice, every setting I try can't show how she glows! She is a vibrant yellowish orange with deep orange tiger markings. 34 grams, just laid a good clutch from pairing with Austar (see on breeders page red bicolor male). 2 years old, not an old breeder, laid 4 good clutches so far this season. Her parents are also shown on my website: Spot x Korrin 150.00!

Tigress- Beautiful orange tiger with red tiger stripes. Laid 4 good clutches so far this season, 3 years old. 36 grams, no tail. Her parents are also shown on my website: Spot x Korrin 125.00!!

Speck- Lots of small black and olive colored spots on this orange tiger girl. Laid 4 good clutches already this season from Clyde listed above. If you're looking to make great dalmatian babies with lots of color these two would be a great start! 34 grams, 3 years old. This girl always looks vibrant orange, changes from a light orange to a deeper pumpkin when fired up. 150.00!
current unfired pic, shows her peach colored orange.

This is an old picture from when she was a juvie, but shows how deep her color gets when she fires.

I also have 2 sexed juvie cresteds from parents listed for sale above, pics are on my website. More of them to come soon!

Shipping is not included in any prices unless otherwise stated. Live arrival of all animals is guaranteed. I accept paypal, money orders, and bank checks. I prefer to meet people whenever possible (parts of New England), but am able to ship when necessary.
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-30-2010, 11:36 AM   #2
otlauram
bump, some sold, more crested juvies and more pics on my website, check 'em out!

Old 10-01-2010, 12:32 PM   #3
otlauram
more available, bumping it up! www.goodlifeherps.weebly.com

Old 10-06-2010, 10:33 AM   #4
otlauram
bumping up some awesome animals

Old 10-07-2010, 10:48 AM   #5
otlauram
All juvie gargs are on hold! I'm considering selling 2 adult proven reticulated female gargs, pm me if interested, they'll be 175.00 each plus shipping or 350 shipped for both. There are pics of both on my website under gargoyles (Percy and Chichi). I'm not getting out of them, just had a lot of hold back babies this year and could use the $ and space. Lots more juvie cresteds on my site too, check them out!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!