Obama and the attempt to destroy the Second Amendment - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 10-23-2008, 07:31 PM   #11
xanaxez
lol im not a christian so i dont know but like i said in the post with it inside of it i recieved an email with that information in it.

Old 10-23-2008, 08:12 PM   #12
Wolfy-hound
Emails are like politicians. They lie. A lot.
You should ALWAYS check your facts before you post them as such. Otherwise someone will think you believe and back those facts. I love snopes and google.
After all, you probably got the email about pythons populating the entire US in 5 years too, that wasn't true. LOL.
Thanks Laura. Let's go gnaw some elk.

Old 10-23-2008, 08:13 PM   #13
LauraB
[quote=captnemo;641023]So who's for putting some pressure on terrible Ted!?! I'd vote for him in a heartbeat!!!

LOL ... Cat Scratch Fever as the new National Anthem and Kill It N Grill It on every table. I say we give wildlife the right to shoot back. hahaha!

Old 10-23-2008, 08:15 PM   #14
LauraB
Quote:
Thanks Laura. Let's go gnaw some elk.
I had an elk gnaw on me in Montana once. I bet I tasted like crap to him!
Elk good, Laura bad

Old 10-23-2008, 09:16 PM   #15
KelliH
Attached Images

Old 10-23-2008, 09:21 PM   #16
Shadera
Whether or not a candidate supports Christianity as a sole religion in the US should be irrelevant. It wasn't so long ago that Christians were persecuted and put to death for their beliefs. It wasn't accepted overnight, that's for sure. Anyone who crams Christian-only mindset down my throat isn't going to gain my confidence, and we are a growing group.

I don't like either candidate, really. I'm not voting for one so much as against another. And yes, I'm voting against Obama.

Old 10-23-2008, 09:46 PM   #17
KelliH
Quote:
Whether or not a candidate supports Christianity as a sole religion in the US should be irrelevant. It wasn't so long ago that Christians were persecuted and put to death for their beliefs. It wasn't accepted overnight, that's for sure. Anyone who crams Christian-only mindset down my throat isn't going to gain my confidence, and we are a growing group.
Exactly, it should be irrelevant.

Old 10-23-2008, 10:07 PM   #18
Wolfy-hound
Irrelevant? So it's okay to support the consitution where it says you get guns.. but not okay to support the freedom of religion? If the candidate wants a christian-only country, they could just as easily try to regulate everyone to be christian, as they can overturn the 2nd amendment.
No one should try to tell the american people who they should or should not worship! Seperation of church and state.

Old 10-23-2008, 10:19 PM   #19
LauraB
Quote:
Anyone who crams Christian-only mindset down my throat isn't going to gain my confidence, and we are a growing group.
That's exactly WHY it is relevant!

Old 10-23-2008, 10:24 PM   #20
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfy-hound View Post
Irrelevant? So it's okay to support the consitution where it says you get guns.. but not okay to support the freedom of religion? If the candidate wants a christian-only country, they could just as easily try to regulate everyone to be christian, as they can overturn the 2nd amendment.
No one should try to tell the american people who they should or should not worship! Seperation of church and state.
Just as everyone who is responsible should not be punished by MORE gun laws to boot.

Thank GOD for checks and balances.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!