I am... - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 03-28-2013, 10:40 AM   #11
Mistyck
Great, thanks Nick...Now I have even more to worry about!

I am getting so anxious for the appointment next Tuesday. I can feel the little one move, and so can my daughter. She loves feeling my belly and I love seeing her eyes get all big when the baby actually moves. It's so cute!

Old 04-02-2013, 05:11 PM   #12
Mistyck
Went and had my ultrasound today! The baby is about a pound in weight, and didn't want to have his picture taken, so they got what they could today, and I go back next week for another ultrasound.

We did get a couple pictures, but I chose one that showed the baby the best.

We already have names picked out...and No, I'm not telling you guys the gender yet.
Attached Images

Old 04-02-2013, 05:36 PM   #13
Mistyck
She/He is bouncing all around right now...Guess I'd better get some good Mexican food in me. LOL

Old 04-02-2013, 10:10 PM   #14
Durante
Brandi when my wife was pregnant we went to this place & got a 3D ultrasound. I just thought I would mention it in case you never heard of it or something. I dont believe it serves any additional medical purpose's but remember thinking it was really cool to see & I love having the video & pictures as a keep sake. It made for an exciting day, if you get a chance check it out & see if it's something you would might like to do maybe. Congrats again!

Old 04-02-2013, 10:54 PM   #15
Mistyck
Yeah I've heard of the 3d ultrasounds, but I don't believe that my insurance covers it. I will find out though. I just know that the kiddo didn't want to pay attention to anyone or anything this afternoon. lol But the minute that we got home it was all active...Little snot. lol

I have other pictures, but decided that that one was the best one that showed the little one!

Old 04-02-2013, 11:17 PM   #16
Durante
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistyck View Post
Yeah I've heard of the 3d ultrasounds, but I don't believe that my insurance covers it. I will find out though. I just know that the kiddo didn't want to pay attention to anyone or anything this afternoon. lol But the minute that we got home it was all active...Little snot. lol

I have other pictures, but decided that that one was the best one that showed the little one!
Yea, I dont think ours did either but I think it cost us a little over $100 for some package or something. We kind of made a day out of it because our ultrasounds from the hospital didn't come out well at all except for 1 of the wrong end. I found the photos of the 3d & posted 2 so you can kind of see how they look. They actually look A LOT more scary & freaky now then I remember lol

Old 04-03-2013, 07:52 AM   #17
JColt
much more detailed than older machines can produce. Best of luck!

Old 04-10-2013, 09:42 PM   #18
Mistyck
We went again today for another ultrasound...
Here's a picture of the baby sucking on it's hand:

The other images weren't that good as the baby kept moving all over the place. But the baby is very healthy...at 1lb 1oz...YIKES! From everything I'm being told it's going to be a big baby. But at least the baby is healthy. I'm 21 weeks now, so it's flying by.

Old 04-10-2013, 10:05 PM   #19
Metachrosis
SHE looks in good order

Old 04-11-2013, 08:44 PM   #20
Mistyck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metachrosis View Post
SHE looks in good order
Thanks. Everything is in good order...Movin and a groovin in my tummy right now!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!