Reward Part Deux - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2005, 10:40 PM   #41
dragonflyreptiles
Dennis!, since Ive never heard the whole story:

Did any of the reason you may be / have been unliked by others come from business transaction?

Did any of the reason you may be / have been unliked by others come from pure personal thoughts and statements

Old 11-03-2005, 10:44 PM   #42
Dennis1
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonflyreptiles
Dennis!, since Ive never heard the whole story:

Did any of the reason you may be / have been unliked by others come from business transaction?
Unequivicly Absolutely NOT in any of MINE

Quote:
Did any of the reason you may be / have been unliked by others come from pure personal thoughts and statements
Most definetly YES
I have never and i repeat never had a negative business transaction which would qualify me as a BAD GUY

Old 11-03-2005, 10:50 PM   #43
dragonflyreptiles
A GG thread "should" be in order for a good deal, tranactions etc.

Why not just sell them on fauna classifeds and hope the person has a paid membership and will post for you?

You gave away $50 to me, (THANKS got some good feeders)

1.1 ETB to Karen which I would loved to have had since Im trying to get more into snakes a bit at a time and they are one of my favorites.

Now the Blood python 1.1 pair for the cost of shipping and an answer to a riddle ( sorry if I don't have all of that right)

I t hink it just makes some people feel off odds.

Old 11-03-2005, 10:54 PM   #44
Dennis Hultman
Look at Jim's Good Guy Certification.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=66392

And the posts he made on both of Jim and Wes's good guy threads.

Those are personal.

Now in this case this particular thread would be relevant to a good guy post such as being suggested here.

Old 11-03-2005, 10:58 PM   #45
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis1
Unequivicly Absolutely NOT in any of MINE

Most definetly YES
I have never and i repeat never had a negative business transaction which would qualify me as a BAD GUY
Jim has not had any bad deals either. Why do you not remove your negative vote in his Good Guy Cert?

Old 11-03-2005, 11:03 PM   #46
dragonflyreptiles
That seems to be Ok by the rules, you can vote on personal feelings and not just on business deals.

Now why did Dennis1 vote neg on Jim, pure personal I'm sure.

But thats all OK according to the rules.

I have a neg from 4 people, only 1 of those have I ever had a deal or contact with, the other 3 made that vote for personal reasons Best I can guess since none of the 3 have ever dealt with me, sold to me or bought from me.

And my 1 true negative in turn sold me some awesome leos this year, maybe my fault for buying from someone that thought I was scum or theirs for selling to someone they voted to be scum. Then it could be the almighty dollar, who cares lets just get some cash!

Old 11-03-2005, 11:04 PM   #47
Dennis1
Quote:
A GG thread "should" be in order for a good deal, tranactions etc.

Why not just sell them on fauna classifeds and hope the person has a paid membership and will post for you?

You gave away $50 to me, (THANKS got some good feeders)

1.1 ETB to Karen which I would loved to have had since Im trying to get more into snakes a bit at a time and they are one of my favorites.

Now the Blood python 1.1 pair for the cost of shipping and an answer to a riddle ( sorry if I don't have all of that right)

I think it just makes some people feel off odds.
So if people dont agree with what i am doing then they should not participate
If they dont like me thats not my problem either
I am not hurting the B.O.I. i am not hurting anyone
I am giving away some nice snakes to people who will enjoy them and take care of them (Hopefully) in a hobby that so desperatly needs a good influence that is not MONEY oriented
I am sorry but i really dont see the problem here other than some people dont like me and cant seem to let go of the past

Old 11-03-2005, 11:05 PM   #48
dragonflyreptiles
yeah Dennis1, i fyou want to follow through on the deal with Jim O id delete the neg then go on with the deal. Only seems fair!

Old 11-03-2005, 11:12 PM   #49
Dennis1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman
Jim has not had any bad deals either. Why do you not remove your negative vote in his Good Guy Cert?
You are absolutely correct, I forgot all about that
I did that in retaliation to what i perceived as attacks on me
Which was wrong maybe thats part of the reason i got suspended
I wouldnt have a problem removing the bad guy post

Old 11-03-2005, 11:14 PM   #50
dragonflyreptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis1
So if people dont agree with what i am doing then they should not participate
If they dont like me thats not my problem either
I am not hurting the B.O.I. i am not hurting anyone
I am giving away some nice snakes to people who will enjoy them and take care of them (Hopefully) in a hobby that so desperatly needs a good influence that is not MONEY oriented
I am sorry but i really dont see the problem here other than some people dont like me and cant seem to let go of the past
I don't agree or disagree since I don't know all of the background, I know the he said stuff but Ive said alot myself that was not so great.

You as a person, I think that is a hidden quality, I think that possibly the worst side of you was seen here by a few to many and the good side has been overlooked or not presented in a way that others take it in Will.

I just got my first real snake, a ball Python which I love and he is on my step by step plan to build up to and ETB or GTP.

That is my dream snake but I gotta start somewhere.

The past is the past, some let it go faster than others, me I let it go really fast, I found out from my mom a long long time ago that if what another person thinks, feels or says does not cause a negative reaction to my life then its not an issue.

Everyone feels and thinks differently, you have your ideas just as I have mine, are you right, probably not, am I, probably not but there may be a happy medium if one was to look for it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread