The Fauna 'Quote of the Day' thread - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 01-10-2007, 08:36 PM   #91
crotalusadamanteus
Than in keeping with that, Heres one i found amusing, especially since I read lots of other stuff before this....You old timers might remember this one.

"I just can't BELIEVE this crap!! This time....they knew EXACTLY what was up! They STOLE my high-end snakes (list below), AND, they took my 24-hour tape recorder!! So, obviously...NO PICTURES OF THEM!!"

Eh, ring a bell anyone? Think May of 2002

Old 01-10-2007, 09:46 PM   #92
Dragondad
Ask and you shall receive.

Quote:
Originally posted by Lucille

Old 01-11-2007, 01:25 AM   #93
Mooing Tricycle
"you wont recieve your (canceled*) check it wwill be turned over to a collection agency dont worry it wont cost you much"

* Added in by me

^_^;

Old 01-11-2007, 03:23 PM   #94
Dragondad
Guess some don't like to be quoted.

Quote:
Originally posted by Lucille in Shrillomn, a brief expose post 113
"If you feel your own words cast you in a negative light, perhaps you should not have said them."
Quote:
Originally posted by Lucille in my Karma in response to the post #92
"Michael, I am so sorry that you are a destroyer rather than a buildre. Perhaps your characterization of yourself in this thread is correct."
Gee so much for using Lucille for quote of the day. Since when do you get negative karma for quoting someone? Oh by the way Lucille it wasn't in this thread I said anything about myself.

Old 01-11-2007, 03:40 PM   #95
SoulSmilen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncoast Herpetological
Here are two that are a little sappy but I have always fervently believed them to be true

"Your friends will know you better in the first minute you meet than your acquaintances will know you in a thousand years" : Richard Bach

"The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but respect and joy in each other's life. Rarely do members of one family grow up under the same roof" : Richard Bach

There; that concludes my one and only sentimental moment for 2007.
Someone's reading or takes Illusions to heart! Damn good book, it's like a 2nd Bible to me; I blindly open it to a page quite often to see what wisdom is to be shared that day.

Old 01-11-2007, 04:12 PM   #96
Stardust
I wasn't going to post in this thread as it pertains to fauna posts for the most part and that is just looking for trouble IMO but...

... off topic, I agree too, Richard Bach is a very good person to quote!
Very insightful, and those two quotes particurally that latter is a great one as I have raised children (not of my blood) from my heart and try to instill that in them as well.

Old 01-11-2007, 08:00 PM   #97
Lucille
Michael, I am so sorry that you are a destroyer. This thread was meant to be funny, to be positive, to build Fauna and not tear it down.
A new year has started with the possibility of making relationships better and stronger, and supporting the reptile world anew despite past frictions.

Old 01-11-2007, 08:28 PM   #98
Dragondad
I just want to get this right Lucille?

I quote one of your posts, you label me with a name give me bad karma and talk of starting the new year "anew despite past frictions"?

Is this how you see it?

Old 01-11-2007, 09:10 PM   #99
Lucille
Michael, you are so sad.

Old 01-11-2007, 09:53 PM   #100
Dragondad
Lucille you dont know how much that hurts, NOT.

Does name calling make you the bigger person?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!