brian foster, bcfos, LIAR - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 01-31-2007, 03:01 AM   #61
KelliH
Quote:
OK kiddies everyone to their seats. Kindergarten is about to start.
Ummm wow, hate to break it to ya but I have a 5 year old kindergarten student and he would never act this way.

Old 01-31-2007, 11:23 AM   #62
Golden Gate Geckos
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave
I have collectively and individually thought you ALL (and others) suck the southern oozings of a north bound bull and mankind would be much better served by you having your eyes plucked out and the middle finger of each hand permanently super glued into your own nostrils to keep your hands off of a keyboard. But recently have had a change of heart and mind with a universe changing epiphany and decided I love you all like my own flesh and blood and wish for nothing more than for us all to go on a camping trip together so we can sing songs together while holding hands around the camp fire.
Kumbaya!!!

Old 01-31-2007, 12:51 PM   #63
Dragondad
[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z
But recently have had a change of heart and mind with a universe changing epiphany and decided I love you all like my own flesh and blood and wish for nothing more than for us all to go on a camping trip together so we can sing songs together while holding hands around the camp fire.
Just be sure to spell my name right in the will....or better yet visiting privileges on the vette.

Old 01-31-2007, 01:03 PM   #64
Wilomn
This will, hopefully, be my last post on this thread.

There are a few of you, like macgrath, who think I'm here whining about foster and what he's saying about me.

You're wrong, again.

I don't give a rat's patootie what ANY of you, and I do mean ANY, think about ME. I do care though that you believe what I write. The ONLY thing I care about is that if I say something, whether you personally like me or not, you know that I am telling the truth.

I could NOT, truly, care less about foster and what he says EXCEPT in this context. IF I let him lie about me, that damages MY credibility. I can see no reason to let those of you who are nieve/foolish/stupid enough to believe that liar, think ill of me because of what he says about me. And, no matter how you shake it, some of you do believe what he says UNTIL I prove that he's lying AGAIN.

So you can all take your high horses and sandboxes and fold them til they are all corners and stuff them in warm soft places.

JUST because YOU would have a certain reaction to certain stimuli does NOT mean that I, or anyone who can think, would have the same reaction as you.

Many many many have made ASSumptions about my thoughts and motivations and many many many have merely been ASSessing the situation incorrectly.

It probably should be excused, since hardly anyone has actually bothered to ask ME what and why I was doing, but most of you know better than to base YOUR accusations and decisions on mere ASSumptions; therefore I will tell you, once again, to either think outside your comfy little boxes or ASK me what I'm thinking and doing.

Like me, hate me, I honestly don't care. I'm not here to be on a team. I'm not here to build this site up. I'm here for my own entertainment, to help those I choose to help and to out the bad guys I can becuase I, just me, want to. I pay to be here, I've paid more than most of you EVER will to be here, I am watched more than anyone else on the site by two of it's "stand up" citizens because I have spoken my mind in ways that they find unacceptable, or because I have shown them to be less than reputable persons and that hurts them so they take what revenge they are able to on me.

I don't care about that as you can see from my warning level. I don't blame mosquitos for biting me, I'm a tasty treat. I don't blame them for dinging me, I've got my digs in too. The fact that ALL they can do is ding me, not best me by word or demeanor, amusing the HELL out of me. For me, that is good enough.

Too many of you, like macgrath, make too many ASSupmtions that lead you only down the road to incorrect conclusions.

Try thinking NOT what YOU would do if you want to know how SOMEONE else may be thinking, but how THEY may be thinking; what's important to them, what have they said and done in the past, what does your gut say, and you may come closer to an accurate portrayal of that person, be it me or whomever else you try to lay your mores and ethics and ways upon.

Old 01-31-2007, 01:20 PM   #65
Mike Greathouse
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
Like me, hate me, I honestly don't care. I'm not here to be on a team. I'm not here to build this site up. I'm here for my own entertainment, to help those I choose to help and to out the bad guys I can becuase I, just me, want to.
Wes,
That's only a few words away from a classic definition of Troll.

My guess is, that you will continue to rack up points at an accelerated rate and hold the title of the first person banned via the new standards.

How will that help you in your quest for entertainment here?
It's very likely going to get more and more expensive for you to play.

Old 01-31-2007, 01:25 PM   #66
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Greathouse
Wes,
That's only a few words away from a classic definition of Troll.

My guess is, that you will continue to rack up points at an accelerated rate and hold the title of the first person banned via the new standards.

How will that help you in your quest for entertainment here?
It's very likely going to get more and more expensive for you to play.
Well, I did say HOPEFULLY.....

Only a few words away. Let's see, were I to say, "man I love this site and everyone on it, I just wish we could all have group hugs every morning," and then say, "man, I hate this site and everyone on it, I just wish you would all drop dead every morning."

Only a few words are different yet the content is diametrically opposed from one to the other.

If I get booted, I'll either pony up, as I have before, or move on.

IF this is such concern for you, find the ignore button and put to its intended function.

Your post Mike was a prime example of what my post preceeding it was talking about.

Old 01-31-2007, 02:03 PM   #67
Mike Greathouse
No Wes,
I just think there is a lot of middle ground between:

Quote:
Like me, hate me, I honestly don't care. I'm not here to be on a team. I'm not here to build this site up. I'm here for my own entertainment, to help those I choose to help and to out the bad guys I can becuase I, just me, want to.
AND

Quote:
"man I love this site and everyone on it, I just wish we could all have group hugs every morning,
Most people are able to find a comfortable spot somewhere in there, and actually get along with the people that they choose to hang with. Make no mistake about it. By choosing to post here, YOU have chosen to "hang" with the people that frequent this forum. If that is not the case, then you really are just trolling.

Old 01-31-2007, 03:36 PM   #68
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Greathouse
No Wes,
I just think there is a lot of middle ground between:

AND

Most people are able to find a comfortable spot somewhere in there, and actually get along with the people that they choose to hang with. Make no mistake about it. By choosing to post here, YOU have chosen to "hang" with the people that frequent this forum. If that is not the case, then you really are just trolling.
Ever go to a restaurant Mike? How about a bar? Do you CHOOSE to hang out with everyone in there? Have you ever gone into a place just to people watch, maybe have a drink or bite to eat, engage in conversation, fully intending to LEAVE that place when your stay was over? Perhaps intending to return to that place, but not living there, not choosing to love/like/tolerate everyone there in spite of your presence?

A different point of view, a different definition.

Call me a troll, a saint, a scumbag or a leader (heh heh heh) and I'll not gainsay you the right to say so. Depending on MY mood and who you are, I may or may not have something to say about YOUR opinion but do NOT make the mistake of thinking that YOUR opinion in any way affects my view of myself.

I don't say that to be insulting, it's just the plain and honest truth.

Mike, I bet that YOU care a whole lot what almost everyone on this site thinks of you. And that's just fine, good for you, especially if the way they seem to feel about you makes you feel better about yourself. But recognize the fact that just because YOU need/want/like those feelings, others, myself in particular, may not need/care for them at all.

Now, don't get me wrong, I like it when folks tell me they like what I post or what I've done, it's a good feeling. But, and here's the key, I DON'T post for those accolades and pats on the back. I ONLY post because I, just me, feel I should and not becaues I think anyone of you will have feelings one way or the other about me or my posts.

Like me or hate me, it colours not how or why what I do.

It's not a personal thing Mike, it's just my outlook which, judging by your posts, is NOT your outlook.

Why should yours be better? Why should I have to subscribe to your ways and views? I certainly don't demand that you follow my ways, just acknowledge that they are mine, that they exist and are not inferior just because you don't use them yourself.

Do you see my point of view with a bit more clarity now?

Old 01-31-2007, 03:50 PM   #69
Mike Greathouse
Wes,
I have understood you and your posts for quite some time now.
There was a time when I chose to defend your positions and attempted to convince others that your posts and your opinions had merit. You made it very clear that you did not ask for or want such support.

I simply find it interesting that someone who seems to be so separated from the rest of the membership here, chooses to remain.

To be honest, I really could no longer care if you were here or not. I have no doubt that you feel the same way about me and most of the other members on this site.

This is not intended as an attack. I fully recognize your intelligence and your ability to express yourself, it's just your motives that elude me.

I wish you well.

Old 01-31-2007, 03:59 PM   #70
Wilomn
Well Mike, as long as you have NO doubt, as long as you're CERTAIN, I'm sure you'll be just fine doing as you have.

You've missed some points, probably didn't even know it and that's alright, I don't hold it against you.

I have no ill will towards you and did/do appreciate when you tried to defend my positions. But, and this is key, I did not ask, you did it because YOU wanted to.

Why can YOU do as YOU wish, yet find so much wrong with my wishing to have the same freedom?

I WISH to be able to defend those whom I think need it, to attack those whom I think need it, to share what I've spent my lifetime learning with those whom I think need it, to offer the view from a step to the left to those whom I think will benifit from it, to be able to come and go when I think I should without being beholden to anyone NOT of my choosing to be beholden to.

Eh, you'll either get it or not. While I have no wish for you to be gone, there isn't really anyone here I'd miss all that much if they disappeared.

It's an internet forum Mike, names on a screen, not real life.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!