brian foster, bcfos, LIAR - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 01-31-2007, 06:56 PM   #81
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z

Lordy, Lordy, but the boy do think highly of hisself.....

Megalomaniacs generally do.

Old 01-31-2007, 07:38 PM   #82
Karen Clark
Ah, the stew is simmering, time to skim the scum from the top. As it simmers further, more scum will expose itself and the skimming will continue to seperate it from the stew. Unfortunatly, there is no end to the scum, unless it removes itself. What level, under the rock, does the scum occupy? No one really knows. However, the more the scum exposes itself, the farther below the rock it sinks. Keep falling and any credibility the scum has/had will exit into obscurity. Good ridence!

Old 01-31-2007, 09:05 PM   #83
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
Again with the not-answer.

Ahhh well, I actually expected more. Disappointment is my companion yet again.

Have your thoughts rich

Oh and thanks for the compliment. When the book is published I'll dedicate the internet chapeter to fauna. I had no idea you though so highly of my writing style as you do.

Of course, you're just a guy who breeds cornsnakes so I suppose your literary merit may not be of sufficiency to enable me to become published, but I do appreciate the sentiment.

Lordy, Lordy, but the boy do think highly of hisself.....

Yes rich, I do.

Do you think poorly of yourself? Is there some reason that only you should think highly of yourself?

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Apple
uhh hey Wes, didn't you start this thread
You seem like an intelligent man albeit somewhat misguided , my question is why not let it be. You both should agree to disagree and end it here.
This thread is not helping either of you in any fashion and providing a soap opera for the other newer people here . Letting some people think this is fauna...innuendo and conjecture
Yes John, I did start this thread.

I started this thread after the second or third or maybe fourth time foster had come to this site and stated in other threads that I was a liar.

I decided to prove who the liar was and have a record of it.

Now, I have had my say, proven beyond a shadow of doubt that foster does indeed lie whenever it suits him, and am done.

So long as he leaves me alone.

Old 01-31-2007, 10:04 PM   #84
Chameleon Company
Quote:
Now, I have had my say, proven beyond a shadow of doubt that foster does indeed lie whenever it suits him, and am done.
Are you smoking crack ?

Old 01-31-2007, 10:47 PM   #85
bcfos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon Company
Are you smoking crack ?

No I would suspect the tag line "I may not be smart but I can lift heavy things" is more true on the "not smart" part but another bold faced lie about lifting "heavy things"... Well unless you count fingers when that person is typing more useless drivel (I would highly suggest trying that "ignore" thing on wes though)..

Old 01-31-2007, 11:02 PM   #86
Chameleon Company
As a somewhat off-topic aside. I have seen several sing the praises of the "Ignore" button. If I could not muster the ability to manage my emotions when my antagonists posted, then it might be a necessary evil. But I feel quite comfortable in being able to address those antagonists in any venue or style of their choosing. I think that the old adage to "keep your friends close, and your enemies (antagonists ... ) closer" is time tested. It gives me a huge advantage in forums such as these to not use "Ignore" while others do. Just IMO, of course.

Old 02-01-2007, 01:27 AM   #87
mcgrath5860
To Busy Foster

Foster if you are so busy saving the world from global warming and acid rain why are you spending the time to read and edit forums? Although I generally do not take sides in these disputes your reasoning behind why you started that sh*t storm on TRR stinks. Hey if you were so worried about the EPA etc. don't ya think you should have waited until another time to post the way you did. You know that say about excuses and a## holes. Everybody has one and they all stink. Admit you are wrong on this issue. You edited, changed, deleted, and anything else to make Wes look bad. WAW WAW WAW. I get so sick and tired of hearing you whine to try and get people to actually believe that dribble you spew. Suck it up big and admit you made a mistake. Leave little WESSY alone.

Wes don't even start. This maybe the only time I support you in a pissing match but i really do believe you are right on this one. Just don't say anymore people know and belive what happened. Give the boy all the rope he needs, he will hang himself.

You both are knowledgeable people in your own areas and most of the time when you two speak on reptiles you generally add to the knowledge base on this forum. But when you two start your little jousting and goating you look like the two biggest dirty diaper wearing little children I know.

So i got an idea you two get each others messenger id's or phone numbers and continue this dribble elsewhere. But NO you can't do that because the two DRAMA QUEENS would not have their audience to give them the charge that they love so well. You both are meglamanics in your own right but you are afraid of each other in this sandbox and you try to get the other austrosized. A little leason though most meglamaniacs downfall are there own egos so watch out you don't trip (Richard Nixon, Saddam Hussein, Adolf Hitler etc).

As usual Jim Cham Co sits on the top row of bleachers and yells at the referee and gets everyone else in the stands fired up. You silly boy you

Old 02-01-2007, 08:28 AM   #88
bcfos
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcgrath5860
Foster if you are so busy saving the world from global warming and acid rain why are you spending the time to read and edit forums? Although I generally do not take sides in these disputes your reasoning behind why you started that sh*t storm on TRR stinks. Hey if you were so worried about the EPA etc. don't ya think you should have waited until another time to post the way you did. You know that say about excuses and a## holes. Everybody has one and they all stink. Admit you are wrong on this issue. You edited, changed, deleted, and anything else to make Wes look bad. WAW WAW WAW. I get so sick and tired of hearing you whine to try and get people to actually believe that dribble you spew. Suck it up big and admit you made a mistake. Leave little WESSY alone.

I am not trying to save the world from global warming as that adds nothing to my pocket. I would explain the concept but it seems to be way over your reasoning and thought process. As for the EPA. In the utility sector they are pretty much a "Lame Duck" as far as the possibility of actually shutting down a public utility company which produces power. They just manage to get the enviromentalists all worked up is all. They in turn put a public negaitve spin on it and pressure on local politicans. The politicans in turn "look" into the matter but do nothing. They know which side their bread is buttered on and don't want to kill those large donations come re-election time. Now granted if some of these enviromental organizations were netting 15 to 20 million dollars a day in profit they might have more pull. But we all know that will never happen in a not for profit outfit ever.

And you have your small insignifigant opinion also. Nothing wrong with that seeing you know no factual information sans second or third hand information you may have used to formulate your own opinion. As for an apology. Never going to happen. Simple fact was wes broke the rules and there will never be an apology from me because I edited something which was against TOS. The one who should be sucking it up and making the apology is none other than wes. But we all know he isn't man enough to ever admit he was wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcgrath5860
Wes don't even start. This maybe the only time I support you in a pissing match but i really do believe you are right on this one. Just don't say anymore people know and belive what happened. Give the boy all the rope he needs, he will hang himself.

Goes back to the opinions are like _____. You have yours based upon what you perceive you know and I have mine based on facts I know.

Old 02-01-2007, 09:56 AM   #89
Chameleon Company
Mike,

A note of clarification. Wes has been the one yelling at the refs. Or is it "whining at the refs"?

Old 02-01-2007, 11:40 AM   #90
Wilomn
Once again this will hopefully be my last post on this thread.

I started this thread because foster likes to go around saying that I am lying about this or that, never providing verifiable proof, but spouting off fairly often.

He's the kind of slime good ol' boy politicians are made of. They talk a good talk, kiss ass so well there is generally a brown ring around their necks, spin great yarns about what they're doing and how much money they're making, the woMEN they're sleeping with, the homes they're, cough cough, building and what a great guy you, the listener are.

It's all a veneer. Scrape that shallow layer of shine off and it's not so nice anymore. The lies, the decieptions, the misdirections are all exposed and then it's poo of a different colour, so to speak, than that of a mere asskissing good ol' boy.

Had he fought me like a man, not a chimp flinging poo, I'd never have started this thread. I've not lied about him. The ONLY way he can, to himself anyway as any upstanding man knows better, score on me is to lie about me and lie so effectively that people believe what he says. I guess if that's ALL you have, well, that's just pretty sad.

But the thing is, I have worked hard to be believed at my word, not to be liked, just to be believed and he, by his loathesome telling of untruths, affected some of you folks to the point that you were questioning not the known liar foster, but me, the guy who if he is known for anything, it's telling the truth.

I had enough and stepped on his neck. He's a slimy bugger though and I needed help this time so I called on some who know, some who are also known and respected by those who were wondering if I was telling the truth or if foster was.

This was not the first time he's done this to me. Not by a looooooooooong shot, it was just the final time I was going to tolerate it.

So, as I said before, so long as he leaves me alone, I've forgotten he ever existed. I don't think I can do any better than that.

Hey mcgrath, not to be insulting but I think some of the words you used did not mean what you thought they did and you may want to use the spell checker or dictionary.com next time you use words that are not in your everyday vocabulary. You'll be taken more seriously if you do.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!