For Sale double het females:G1Hypo hets and orange ghost hets - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 01-26-2011, 11:53 PM   #1
36knuck
double het females:G1Hypo hets and orange ghost hets

These two girls are het for Graziani's G1 Hypo which is a visual het and also het for my Graziani orange ghost that produced these two girls. They are around 800g and great rat eaters. The G1Hypo produces a fabulous pastel combo that you could see photos of on his website. The G1Hypo is not compatible with other hypos or ghosts. I have a free male from another clutch that I suspect is a double het for both genes also. He would be available to anyone who bought one or both of these double het females. They are available for $350 each shipped and $600 SHIPPED for both females and the free double het male. The male was produced from a Kick brother's het ghost. Someone familiar with this line of ghosts knows that there is something else going on with this line genetically speaking. I believe this fact tended to mask the normally visual het of the G1Hypo somewhat but there are still some typical markers such as lighten dorsal and reduced pattern. However, they are less pronounced and less obvious. He's a very pretty male. I also have a orange ghost male that is also a G1Hypo het that could be made available for a slight charge. Fedex Priority overnight. For more photos or info email or call 210-533-0111.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!