Requests for account deletions - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 03-07-2023, 03:30 PM   #11
JColt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kritter7578 View Post
Then I want my information anonymized and de-identified by law
I do not think you know what that means...

Guy if you had just had thought that this site is not for me and logged out with no post's then all they had was a name and a place and no one looking.

You have a Facebook account for god's sake! Why worry now?

Old 03-07-2023, 04:57 PM   #12
Kritter7578
Not the point. Would have been as simple as you say til the owner had to act like idiot right off the bat giving a ridiculous rant instead of a simple answer to a simple question

Old 03-07-2023, 05:14 PM   #13
WebSlave
Can anyone point to the "ridiculous ranting" going on in this thread?

Quote:
And now i in now way want anything to do with this site because of you!
I am still waiting for that to kick in, BTW.

Old 03-07-2023, 05:26 PM   #14
Kritter7578
I am sure you may have your reasons, and they are exceptional and unique, but sorry, that is just the way it is.

One way I look at this, is that some people think they can come here, post ads or whatever FOR FREE, and then figure that they have USED this site all that they wanted to and then now want to move on and erase their tracks afterwards. Doesn't matter that perhaps deleting their account and their posts might destroy the continuity of any threads they have posted within. Doesn't matter that they want to have wasted everyone's time that might have engaged them in conversations that perhaps THEY don't want removed or altered. I don't know your reasoning, and quite frankly just do not care. Sorry, but it just doesn't work that way here. And I am certainly under no compulsion to do your bidding at your command. Especially when you make it painfully obvious that I have absolutely no incentive whatsoever to help you in any way. You obviously don't give a damn about this site, so excuse me if the feeling is mutual.

Old 03-07-2023, 05:28 PM   #15
Kritter7578
I don't know your reasoning, and quite frankly just do not care. Sorry, but it just doesn't work that way here. And I am certainly under no compulsion to do your bidding at your command. Especially when you make it painfully obvious that I have absolutely no incentive whatsoever to help you in any way. You obviously don't give a damn about this site, so excuse me if the feeling is mutual.

So asking a simple question deserved to be answered like that??

Old 03-07-2023, 05:53 PM   #16
Kritter7578
I want my account and all of my information deleted how can i do that?

That is all i asked. The only thing I sent to anyone. So tell me how the answer you gave me wasn’t being a jerk? You had to rant like that because someone that doesn’t know this site asked you how to delete their own account.

Old 03-07-2023, 06:54 PM   #17
WebSlave
Quote:
I want my account and all of my information deleted how can i do that?

That is all i asked. The only thing I sent to anyone. So tell me how the answer you gave me wasn’t being a jerk? You had to rant like that because someone that doesn’t know this site asked you how to delete their own account.
All I did was to link you to this thread so you could figure out the answer yourself. And you believe that is "ridiculous ranting"? Sorry if you couldn't grasp the premise that you are no one special to me, and I certainly don't owe you any favors.

Just out of curiosity, how would you classify your own posts within this thread? Name calling and profanity from you not to be discounted, of course.

Old 03-07-2023, 07:36 PM   #18
Kritter7578
You started all this with the bullshit you said. Sorry im not some old smart guy sitting behind a keyboard with nothing better to do but screw with people. Any other site on the internet if you aren’t happy with it you can delete your information and account. All boils down to, yup you are way smarter than me and can talk better than me. Congratulations i know that isn’t hard. Ya berate me im stupid your smart im dumb. Just is wrong and rude to say the things you did when all i asked was how to delete my account. The explanation of the rule would have been simple enough. But no you have to talk down to people with that long drawn out rant like you where talking to someone that has been bugging you over and over. Its just plain rude. Ya my comments afterwards where and are also but just because you didn’t use profanity doesn’t make anything you said any better.

Old 03-07-2023, 08:07 PM   #19
WebSlave
Uh, no, YOU started it all by making this all about YOU. What I posted was my stated site POLICY. You can take my choice of words used however you see fit. If they hurt your feelings, well, maybe you need to toughen up a bit and realize that the rest of the world does not have to tiptoe around your fragile feelings.

I am sorry that you feel the need to make your self evident challenged mental state blindingly obvious to everyone who reads your words here. You obviously don't even have the mental capacity to recognize that the original post in this thread wasn't even about you. Matter of fact it was made a little less than a year BEFORE you even joined this site, and obviously (to any discriminating mind, at least) made in reference to others making the same request in the past that you have right now. It was establishing public comment of site policy. But YOU wanted to make this all about YOU, didn't YOU? And this further points out the fact that you didn't even bother to research in this section to try to find the answer to your own question. So I chose to point you HERE, to site policy, instead of taking my time to answer you personally about something I have had to answer countless times in the past from other people. But somehow you got it into your mind that I climbed into a time machine and made that original post on April 23, 2022 PERSONALLY all about you, didn't you?

So it is my fault that you have some cognitive deficiencies and therefore feel the need to lash out at me because of them? And you apparently figured I would be impressed by your command of profanity and derogatory slurs, too, I suppose. Well, sorry to disappoint.......

Sorry, but you are no one special here. It is highly unlikely that anyone in the known universe is going to give a crap about you enough to come here looking for classified information about you. Information that you chose to volunteer yourself, no less. So, seriously, get over yourself. You are quite likely just not that important to anyone else. Your delusional secrets are safe here from the prying eyes of those self imagined hordes trying to track you down.

IMHO.

Old 03-07-2023, 08:25 PM   #20
Kritter7578
Thats what you gave me for the answer to my question. If you are going to bitch about running a site why do it. I have no clue how this site works it makes no sense. Yup again my dumbass. Obviously thats how you like to talk to people then if that was towards someone else. If thats how you answer people no matter how many times you have been asked,no wonder you get responses such as mine. Must be nice to sit behind a computer and talk to customers that way. If gave a rant like that to new customers that all ask the same questions over and over and over there would be a shit storm.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!