Wanted Outer banks kingsnakes - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Kingsnakes & Milksnakes

Notices

Old 08-25-2021, 12:08 PM   #1
Entell
Outer banks kingsnakes

Prefer 2020-2021 babies.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-25-2021, 01:32 PM   #2
Creek kid
Get Getula

Check out Magnum opus serpentry on Facebook! He has 7 locales of Eastern kings including OBX! He has an incredible collection! You won't be disappointed!

Old 08-25-2021, 09:02 PM   #3
Entell
Already did. His might go next season i dont mind waiting but if i can get a pair sooner that'd be great also.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-28-2021, 07:09 PM   #4
Blueking11
OBX available

Hi there.
I have five 2021 babies available 3 males and two females. Both parents are OBX. I only got five because the mother is still quite small, but she did breed for the first time this year. The mother looks like she may even be a hypo OBX, and the father is a large five foot OBX. All but one of the babies came out of the egg quite large at 12-13 inches long. I am about to offer them their first meal since they just shed two days ago and yesterday.
Send me your e-mail address and I will take current pics of both parents and the available babies.

Carsten

Old 08-28-2021, 08:00 PM   #5
billygdvm
Kevin Enright at Gulf Hammock Herpetoculture is working with OBX kings. He's on facebook.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!