SOLD!! Yellow Ackie Monitor Babies 0.0.4- - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Old 10-19-2021, 05:12 PM   #1
E.Shell
Yellow Ackie Monitor Babies 0.0.4-

**Sold**

Thank you Jonathan!

Hatch date September 22-23, 2021. Six weeks old now and doing great.

These are healthy, well-established babies, eating small crickets, waxworms, scrambled egg (with vitamin & calcium supplements). Feeding from tweezers since they were about three days old, still taking food from tweezers and picking up egg and worm scraps, and running down small crickets.

Just starting their second shed.

They are well-socialized, I interact with them several times daily, usually handing them something to eat. They are handled almost daily and willingly climb onto my hand if presented.

Price is $350.00 each plus shipping.

** SOLD **
I don't think I want any trades at this time, unless maybe a darker female red ackie. If you have something to offer, say so and we'll discuss it.

I am located in central Maryland, AA county near BWI airport. I would much prefer local pickup and/or I am willing to meet within about 1 hour of BWI.

Shipping is FedEx Priority Overnight hub-to-hub through ShipYourReptiles. Packages will go out through the Linthicum, MD FedEx hub. I can get shipping quoted for us if you provide your zip code.

Contact me through the forum's PM system with any questions and/or more pics.

Thank you,
Ed
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 10-19-2021, 08:40 PM   #2
Ntfa
Quote:
Originally Posted by E.Shell View Post
Hatch date September 22-23, 2021. Getting close to four weeks old now and doing great. I have fun playing with them and I hate to let them go, but don't have the space and I have other clutches coming right behind these.

These are healthy, well-established babies, eating small crickets, waxworms, scrambled egg (with vitamin & calcium supplements). Feeding from tweezers since they were about three days old, still taking food from tweezers and picking up egg and worm scraps, and running down small crickets.

These guys were incubated using the SIMS technique and emerged with fully absorbed yolk sacks and fully healed umbilicus.

Just finishing up their first shed and they are looking chubby.

They are well-socialized, I interact with them several times daily, usually handing them something to eat. They are handled almost daily and willingly climb onto my hand if presented.

Price is $400.00 each plus shipping. I will provide a discount for multiple animals.

I don't think I want any trades at this time, unless maybe a darker female red ackie. If you have something to offer, say so and we'll discuss it.

I am located in central Maryland, AA county near BWI airport. I would much prefer local pickup and I am willing to meet within about 1 hour of BWI, possibly further if headed toward Cambridge, where I spend a lot of time, or out toward Boonsboro, where I visit friends.

Shipping is through ShipYourReptiles and packages will go out through the Linthicum, MD FedEx hub. I can get shipping quoted for us if you provide your zip code.

Contact me through the forum's PM system with any questions and/or more pics.

Thank you,

Ed
When can they be sexed ?

Sent from my motorola one 5G ace using Tapatalk

Old 10-20-2021, 07:05 AM   #3
E.Shell
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ntfa View Post
When can they be sexed ?
Hi Juan,

I cannot guarantee sex and must sell them 'unsexed'.

I don't know when they can be sexed reliably. I have my suspicions but am not skilled enough to be sure, especially at this age. They are still so small and my hands are not as good as they used to be - I don't want to try forcing trans-illumination on them for fear of hurting them in handling and/or damaging the trust we have built.

I have one that *seems* male. He has grown a little faster and larger than his siblings and is dominant. If you are looking for a male, it is a good GUESS that this one is.

I see you are in California. I would love to do business with you, but that is a very long trip for a baby. I see several ads here for similar babies much closer to you that would have to endure less travel, that might be a better option, especially if the breeder can be better at sexing babies.

Thank you Juan, and please let me know if you have any other questions.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!