SOLD!! SOLD-Young Adult Female Yellow Ackie Monitor 0.1.0 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Old 12-30-2021, 02:24 PM   #1
E.Shell
SOLD-Young Adult Female Yellow Ackie Monitor 0.1.0

SOLD - Thank you Bryan.

Young Adult Female Yellow Ackie Monitor 0.1.0

Hatch date August 29, 2020 - 16 months old this month.

Known/proven female and has produced a clutch of 5 eggs. I have shifted my breeding priorities and will not be producing Yellows, so she will not be needed.

She is approximately 19" long, with all toes/tail tip intact.

Eating large crickets, full-grown dubia and scrambled egg (vehicle for calcium and vitamins). For treats, she gets small pieces of raw chicken, raw chicken liver, raw ground beef, raw, well-rinsed shrimp and the occasional whole pink mouse.

I have had her since she was three weeks old and she just never grew to like being handled. She is not afraid, she just doesn't want to be picked up. I can touch her back and tail, feed her by hand or tweezers and she is fine. With everything else I have going on, I don't get much quality time with her and she needs more attention.

SOLD Price is $500.00 plus shipping. SOLD

I don't think I want any trades at this time, unless maybe a darker adult female red ackie. If you have something to offer, say so and we'll discuss it.

I am located in central Maryland, AA county near BWI airport. I would much prefer local pickup and I am willing to meet within about 1 hour of BWI, possibly further if headed toward Cambridge, where I spend a lot of time, or out toward Boonsboro, where I visit friends.

Shipping is through ShipYourReptiles and will go FedEx hub-to-hub. I have been holding her to ship after this Christmas rush. When SYR approves fully insured shipping again in a week or two, I am ready to ship and packages will go out through the Linthicum, MD FedEx hub (21090). I can get shipping quoted for us if you provide your zip code.

Please contact me through the forum's PM system with any questions and/or more pics.

Thank you,
Ed
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!