Breedable Female Atrox Morph, NEEDED!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Trading and Bartering

Notices

Trading and Bartering This section is for requests for direct trades, and not necessarily only animal for animal. Also local barter of services for animals can be advertised.

Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2003, 04:29 PM   #1
Gaboon03
Breedable Female Atrox Morph, NEEDED!!!

I am looking for a breedable female Atrox MORPH, Albino, Caramel or patternless to go with my male albino Atrox. I have the following to trade:

0.1 PINK WESTERN DIAMONDBACK: VERY LTC, sice she was a baby, she is around 3 1/2' or so. She has a LOT of pink and blue. She is feeding on adult rats weekly and is very fat. She is NOT your regular everyday Western. But despite her awsome looks, she has a piss poor attitude. Will sale if I can't make a deal on an Atrox!!!

1.1 ALBINO GREEN BURMS: CBB 03" big babies.. They are feeding on small mice weekly. They have great coloration, light yellow & white. Very nice snakes and very tame!!! Will sale if I can't make a deal on an Atrox!!

1.0 COLOMBIAN REDTAIL: This is one of my holdbacks that came from Central Florida Reptile Breeders. He is CBB 02" eating small adult rats. He has awsome colors with a LOT of pink and peach all over and great patterns. NOT FOR SALE, ONLY FOR TRADE TOWARDS ATROX MORPH!!

0.1 COLOMBIAN REDTAIL: CBB & over 7' , very heavy and ready to breed!!! She is a complete circleback and has a MEGA amount of pink through out her whole body and I mean a lot of pink. She is very tame EXCEPT at feeding time. I have never seen a snake with the feeding responce she has. The second she picks up the scent of food, every moving thing is her target, including you if you're in her reach. She is eating rabbits or large jumbo rats, she's not picky at all.. She does have a small scar near the end of her nose from a long time ago, but it's completely healed and doesn't look bad at all.. I MAY sale her if I can't make a deal on an Atrox.

I also have a SUPER nice 7' male proven breeder Colombian Redtail Boa. He has awsome patterns & colors with a LOT of pink and one of the nicest tails you will see on a Colombian, he honestly looks like a TRUE Redtail. He's a horny freek!! He tries breeding everything, including my 4' female Laddertail and he don't give up!! He has to stay either by himself or at least away from any females or he won't stop trying to breed even to eat. He will only eat pre-killed or frozen thawed. Now this guy is awsome and will breed ANY female you put in front of him, but HE WILL NOT BE EASY TO GET FROM ME. The only way he is leaving me is if someone makes me a KILLER deal on an Atrox MORPH!! I WILL NOT SALE HIM STRAIGHT OUT, SO DON'T ASK!!!

You can view pics at:
http://picturetrail.com/uid619932

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!!
I just got an awsome new digital camera and I will have some NEW & updated pics on there by tonight.... Thanks for your time!!!
Bobby

P. S. Pic is of the 7' male Colombian PROVEN breeder!!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread