Axanthic ball python + his Giant ADULT daughter!!! Final Alteration/Update - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Trading and Bartering

Notices

Trading and Bartering This section is for requests for direct trades, and not necessarily only animal for animal. Also local barter of services for animals can be advertised.

Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2003, 08:35 PM   #1
Shai Gurl
Axanthic ball python + his Giant ADULT daughter!!! Final Alteration/Update

FINAL UPDATE: You'd better move fast if your interested... I will start their cycle relatively soon, and have no troubles keeping them and breeding them myself. Cut off date is round about the end of this month sometime... Thats when they go 100% off the market...

Howdy all, I'm testing the waters for my prized pair o' critters - Namely my wc axanthic ball python and his daughter (got them through a trade deal). I have pics, but I don't have weights (I did weigh the female a while ago on a vet scale, 5.5lbs) - The male is nice and plump, eats f/t large rats, and has a killer's feeding response. The female when I last weighed her was 5.5lbs. Since shes come off a slight hunger strike she has downed 2-3 X-large rats at each sitting, and has recently downed a small rabbit (weight wise this rabbit was a bit bigger then a colossal rat). So this would put you more then two years into an axanthic ball python project; and if you prove them to be genetic then they're YOUR strain with no obligation to any previous owner... Imagine it, your name right up there with the big rollers, the "-line of axanthics." Sounds pretty good, right? I have not successfully bred pythons before, and am rather new at this - However, I'm not exactly going to give up, just go for some pythons/frills/boas that I am more attracted to (I do this for the beauty and love of the snakes, not net worth - And I am personally more attracted to brighter colored morphs such as albinos, super jungle pastels, or the like - Reckon I might as well shoot for what I love, right?).

What am I looking for in trade?...

Money always talks! - After all, I have plenty of bills to pay (like the one for my recent root canal), or could use it to buy some other critters... Don't be shy, make me an offer!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEST DEAL FOR YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I Have my eyes on a few adds from other breeders, some of which could get you the axanthic for about half of what the average price is out there (I may not do this for net worth on the animals, but I'm not going to part with them for nothing =) ). You want numbers? OK! You go with this option and you just may get the axanthic alone for as little as $2000+/-, plus shipping (thats $2000 in trade value)!

High end BCIs 02-03s numbers depending on morph... I like sunglows, nicely colored albinos, snows... Number and such will all depend on quality, size, and age.

Other Ball morphs - albinos, jungle pastels, or???
I'm looking mostly for morphs, hets I'd want in groups (depending on het for what, and age - Interested mainly in female het for albino).

High end torts (Stars, albino sulcatas, spider torts, or?)

High end frills - Colorful young breeders (looking mostly for females - RED), 2-3 years old at most, nice and fat - Pics a must... Or perhaps a nicely established breeding coloney (all must be tame).

rack systems

Iran desert monitors (tame 1.1 hatchlings)

Potluck me (got a bunch of stuff you'd like to try and sell/trade?)- A few lower end critters, with a small rack big enough for 3-4 adult balls, some lab-style rat cages with supplies, clean sandblasted drift wood, large reptariums with soft trays, and/or, with/without, and how many... Yadda yaddas, tra-la-la-las, with a partridge in a pear tree???

Or? ... Don't be shy, tempt me, ask; I WILL do my BEST to answer all e-mails, just give me a day or two to sort it out... And my prices won't go down as time goes by! I have no problem with trying to cycle these critters this season and keep any proceeds for myself.

Sara Eyre
Ladywolf17@aol.com
(Please put "axanthic ball pythons" in your E-Mail heading and include whether or not your going for both animals, the axanthic, the female, and if your interested in any other critter from my previous adds - [previous adds were for an 0.3 group of late 03/early 02 balls, and the male sandfire orange beardie]... Oh, and if the deals sweetened enough, I just may throw in a few free animals, after asking of course - After all, I don't want to take up your cage space without permission)

*Please no window shoppers
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread