So what does 48 rounds per second sound like? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 06-09-2016, 08:41 PM   #1
bcr229
So what does 48 rounds per second sound like?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Vka...ature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...iU&app=desktop

No I am not in either video, but that little subgun is in my safe.

Old 06-09-2016, 09:37 PM   #2
Fangthane
Sounds pretty badass, but I'd hate to just throw away rounds so fast.

For future reference, if you want to embed Youtube videos in your posts, you'll want to put the string of characters outlined in red between Youtube embed tags. When you type it out, it should look like this: [youtube]-VkaMunCUuc[/youtube]
Attached Images

Old 06-09-2016, 09:56 PM   #3
bcr229
You ain't kidding about the $. Fortunately it's a post-sample in the machine gun rental lineup; people shooting it have a group, like a bachelor party, where having fun is more important than what it cost. Definitely not something you take to the range every week though.

Old 06-10-2016, 12:14 AM   #4
WebSlave
I dunno, but do you think maybe someone needs to tell those folks that the camera needs to be pointed DOWN RANGE so we could actually see something interesting?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!