Anybody want a bp? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2004, 05:46 PM   #1
bubbles14
Question Anybody want a bp?

I have a normal ball python, Charlie, that I don't have enough time for anymore. I'm trying to sell it and I want it to have a good home. I think Charlie is a male but I am not totally sure. I'm Charlie's very first owner and I can give you any information you need to know about him. Interested?
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-26-2004, 08:44 PM   #2
spikedsparkles
i'm interested

email me at scaredbatboy@hotmail.com tell me as much as you know about him along with what you want for him..

Old 04-26-2004, 10:12 PM   #3
dmasio
Hi I was wanting to know if you would email me at dmasio@yahoo.com give me the age weight and lenght of the snake. A good estimate will do. Is it a captive or wild caught? What is it eating? And what ar you looking for it? I have 2 females and 1 male all born in mid '03 and would not mind having him or her with the others. Also email me some pics. Let me know Thanks Damian

Old 04-27-2004, 02:18 PM   #4
snakeguy
ball

How much, what approximate size? Shipping?

Old 04-27-2004, 10:19 PM   #5
fredy
I already have acouple of rescues so I can care for the bp and I have a wife that stays home all the time that cares for all the snakes which are 5. And we spend atleast an hr aday w/ each snake/reptile we have. If I sound like I could be his owner email me at valenciafs@yahoo.com

Old 04-28-2004, 03:20 AM   #6
DUCK_DADDY
YEAH IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A QUALITY BALL!

HEY IVE BEEN LOOKIN FOR A BALL NOW FOR A WHILE BUT I WANT TO BUY ONE THAT HAS BEEN WELL MANTAINED! SO ANYONE WITH BALLS FOR SALE EMAIL ME @alabama_1fan@excite.com

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread