Connie (Mrs. WebSlave) - Page 23 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 03-27-2024, 01:35 PM   #221
WebSlave
Well, there is a small silver lining in this HUGE cloud I have been living in lately. Lost weight from eating sparsely, and getting back into working outside in the yard. Down to 132.6 lbs now. Not feeling much like the decrepit old man I felt I was being transformed into by circumstances.
Attached Images

Old 03-27-2024, 02:31 PM   #222
bcr229
Dude, the old ladies on the meat market are gonna chase you! I hope you're a fast runner.

Old 03-27-2024, 04:07 PM   #223
WebSlave

Not to worry. I am NOT going to date someone who looks like my grandmother or my Aunt Edna.

To be honest, I have been checking out the internet dating sites, and to be blunt, there is slim pickings there.

But I am fully prepared to live the rest of my life alone, if it comes to that.

Connie would insist that I be HAPPY with someone new. Matter of fact, before she died, she said to me that she needs to find me a girl friend to be with me after she died. That is just like her. Always concerned and worried about my welfare even though she was in dire straights herself.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!