Show Us Your Herp Room! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Feed, Caging, Supplies & Services

Notices

Feed, Caging, Supplies & Services Discussions concerning the feeding requirements of any of our critters, the cages they need to live in while in our care, and all of the supplies and services needed to do this right.

Old 02-22-2012, 01:17 PM   #11
Riyeko
Well mine isnt as high tech and organized like you guy's.
But at least I know where everything is and everyone is... just okay.

We put a lot of the animals in the closet, since were "technically" not supposed to have any reptiles or snakes in general (nothing in the lease says we cant have them, the landlord is just an idiot and thinks ALL snakes are poisonous and theyll get out and bite her and kill her etc etc).

The clothes underneath the black desk thing are my brothers.
He was (kinda still is), staying with us since he didnt have anywhere else to go and living with my mom can be one hell of a trial by fire.
She can get... very ignorant and rude, without knowing it.

Think about it this way, my mom is permanently a B on the rag 24/7.
Living with her can get kind of ridiculous

And no, thats not the permanent setup for the turtles land portion of their tank.
Soon as my husband gets better than he is now (almost bedridden by pain in his head), we're going down to sutherlands and getting some wood so he can build a small 'shelf' to put it on, so we can use those tanks for more storage or actual animals.

Anyway, here it is.
(and behind me, is the ugly scar in the room, the dirty laundry!)
And I just realized you cant see the 30 gallon 6 sided aquarium that houses the yellow bellied sliders.
Sorry guys, its in the middle there, full of water and turtles. =/
Attached Images

Old 02-22-2012, 01:30 PM   #12
mxracer4life
Richard, that is an awesome man/snake cave! I will get pics of my herp room as soon as the remodeling is done. Gonna take quite a bit of work!

Old 03-01-2012, 02:47 AM   #13
mikepanzarella
heres part of my reptile room the other parts is mostly rats a few other snakes then storage in the basement and closet for other quick supplys
those are all dragons in the big unit
then on the side the 3 tanks up top only one has a new arrival in it (just to be safe)
2nd is the incubator small crickets and mealworms
bottom is 8ft female burm
i put alot of the extra exo terra tanks in the basement along with 10 other tanks
Attached Images

Old 03-02-2012, 02:05 AM   #14
snakejems reptiles
great room richard,, i dig all the posters,, now all u need is a stripper pole in the middle of room and some chicks to dance with snakes and have friends over and beer,, then u can make some quick sales or even down the road... good luck bud,,,,,,

Old 03-02-2012, 09:33 AM   #15
TattooLost
Hmmmm... wonder if the wife will go for that idea...

Old 03-02-2012, 10:45 AM   #16
Willow

(these will be incubators someday lol)

(my mom made this for my snake room lol....my husband used to spike his hair and has a love of hedgehogs....and of course the snake is me lol...she didn't do the sketch, she just put it on the glass)

Old 03-02-2012, 11:20 AM   #17
TattooLost
Very nice, Willow! I've been contemplating getting a humidifier for the snake room. Haven't decided yet. For now I just mist every now and then any of them that start to go into shed. With the tarantulas in there now though, maybe it'd be better.

Old 03-02-2012, 12:45 PM   #18
Willow

I have a humidifier and a fogger lol....along with 2 water bowls in every enclosure that I always over fill so a little bit spills into the cypress...and spray bottles of course

AZ sucks sometimes =)

Old 03-02-2012, 01:07 PM   #19
geckobabies
Nice rooms everyone! Here is a photo of mine when we first set it up.

Old 03-02-2012, 02:06 PM   #20
RonzRoyalz
Dang Jessica, the subject is about rooms not warehouses.lol.. Very nice and clean.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!