For Sale 2 Adult/sub-adult Argentine Black & White Tegu: $100 or best offer; trades also - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Tegus

Notices

Old 09-25-2014, 09:10 AM   #1
swartzy5956
2 Adult/sub-adult Argentine Black & White Tegu: $100 or best offer; trades also

I received two adult/sub-adult Argentine Black and White Tegus from a friend who moved away and was unable to take them with him. He moved quickly, so I told him I would take them until I was able to sell them. For the first tegu, I'm not sure if it is a male or female (friend thought it was a female). This particular one is very cage aggressive. Although she/he has never bitten me, she is very "squirmy" when handled. She needs a lot of work, so realistically, I'm just looking for a good home for her. The second of the two Tegus is a male. He was purchased through LLL as a male. He has beautiful colors, with a lot of white on his head. He's very friendly and tame! He occasionally will sit with you, but other times he can be very squirmy. That being said, he is a really cool tegu, and has never shown any kind of aggression towards me at all! If you're interested in one or the other I would sell separately. Realistically I can only do local pick-ups (I live in Wheeling, WV; close to Pittsburgh) as I have never shipped before. That being said, if someone really wants her and you know how to properly ship, i can attempt it by having you walk me through it. I'm also open to trades. Any trades for either Reticulated Pythons or large cages or rack systems are welcome! If you're interested in her/him, please contact me either by sending me a PM on here or texting me at SOLD. Like I said, I'm looking for a good home for them and all offers welcome!

**I apologize, I can't seem to upload the photos. Please, even if you're the slightest bit interested, just shoot me a text and I will glady send you a photo of either one, or both!!!

Thanks everybody!
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-25-2014, 11:52 PM   #2
cminneci
located in Washington pa. want them. text me at 4127082220

Old 10-16-2014, 10:12 PM   #3
cminneci
Still have them?

Old 10-19-2014, 12:13 AM   #4
pkendall83
Would you be interested in trading? I have 2 beautiful juvenile bearded dragons. I want a argentine tegu, is the aggressive one a male? Size? Age? Cb or wild caught, can he be tamed? You can call me at 8593983491

Old 10-31-2014, 01:09 PM   #5
grimmassjenkins
Interested in the male, looking for a pet for me and my 13 year old son.

Old 11-05-2014, 06:45 PM   #6
Toxiccred
Text me 6158003678 relly interested I have tegus now

Old 11-07-2014, 02:58 PM   #7
Lostinsnakes
Still have them?

Old 11-08-2014, 12:49 AM   #8
daltonbilecki
i talked to the guy the day he posted them they were sold hours after he posted the ad lol.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!