For Sale CBB 2015 Mangshans Vipers(Protobothrops mangshanensis)LAST PAIR ! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Venomous Snakes

Notices

Old 11-07-2015, 02:11 AM   #11
seven1four
It's not to expensive, your just cheap! Money talks, bills hit walks

Old 11-10-2015, 10:15 AM   #12
soooeee
price

Seems posting the price would weed out the tire kickers and suckers....

Old 11-10-2015, 07:54 PM   #13
Nathan Tow-Arnett
It definitely is a privilege to buy Mangshan vipers considering how rare they are and difficult to breed in captivity. I will be getting a pair from him soon. I would certainly suggest anyone who is at least tempted, get a pair. They are simply awesome to work with as I can speak from experience.

Old 05-11-2016, 01:50 AM   #14
Jriley100
Are you guys plugged in? The seller wants you to call, maybe he doesn't have a superiority complex and would like to provide you with more information so you "the buyer " can make an educated decision. Instead of listing a price and having people balk at it or ask a thousand Qs. Who has time to answer a million questions when a simple probably 5 min phone call would suffice? I'd do the same thing, call me and I'll answer any questions or concerns you have. Make sense? I don't know this dude from a hole in the wall but as the rest of the comments have already mentioned you aka the guy who has no intention of doing business with the seller and probably had to Google the type of snake so you could attempt to sound intelligent, its ok though just do everyone a favor and stick with your gerbil collection. Just make sure to clean the gerbil tube after you use them. Good talk and enjoy. ..

Old 05-11-2016, 11:43 PM   #15
shocker123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jriley100 View Post
Are you guys plugged in? The seller wants you to call, maybe he doesn't have a superiority complex and would like to provide you with more information so you "the buyer " can make an educated decision. Instead of listing a price and having people balk at it or ask a thousand Qs. Who has time to answer a million questions when a simple probably 5 min phone call would suffice? I'd do the same thing, call me and I'll answer any questions or concerns you have. Make sense? I don't know this dude from a hole in the wall but as the rest of the comments have already mentioned you aka the guy who has no intention of doing business with the seller and probably had to Google the type of snake so you could attempt to sound intelligent, its ok though just do everyone a favor and stick with your gerbil collection. Just make sure to clean the gerbil tube after you use them. Good talk and enjoy. ..
Talk about being PLUGGED IN. Bro this add is from OCT 2015 lol check dates before you try to be a badass

Old 05-12-2016, 12:34 AM   #16
Jriley100
Shocker is the perfect name for you. No sh*t it's from 2015...did I mention a damn thing about enquiring about the snake....the easiest answer is no. I happened to come across it and read some dumba$$ remarks so joined the party. Shocker you can read, shocker you clicked to the 2nd page of the thread, and have a good time giving your old lady the shocker or vice versa. Now go rest your neck on a razor blade.

Old 05-18-2016, 08:21 PM   #17
nickolasanastasiou
Jeremy, you are hereby invited to control yourself better than you have been in this thread.

Old 05-18-2016, 10:19 PM   #18
Jriley100
No problem. I was sticking up for the guy and the and basically the guy who has dealt with him before I was agreeing with. But he decides to throw a jab at me that made no sense and again I was agreeing with him about whatever. So it was one of those days to begin with and I lost my temper. I do apologize. Thank you.

Old 05-19-2016, 03:03 AM   #19
nickolasanastasiou
There was no need to do so six months after the last post (which was positive) and it was your first post in this thread that was belligerent (not to mention your second), so saying someone decided to throw a jab at you that made no sense is not quite accurate. Your second post in this thread was even worse. There is no good reason for you to respond to this matter further in this thread, so it would be best to stop now. There was moderator intervention earlier in the thread and there is moderator intervention now. Having such intervention in a classified ad thread is generally not a positive sign of how behaviors in the thread are being conducted by one or more participants.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!