For Sale CBB Jungle Carpet Pythons! (Individual or Wholesale) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Arboreal Boas/Pythons

Notices

Old 06-12-2016, 01:24 PM   #1
swartzy5956
CBB Jungle Carpet Pythons! (Individual or Wholesale)

Hello, everyone!

On 6/7/2016, my clutch of Jungle Carpet Pythons started to hatch and as of today, 6/12/2016, I have #23 (seemingly) normal, healthy, and active babies! 3 of them have already been accounted for and I am keeping one for myself, but the rest I am selling! I'm waiting on their first sheds, but after that, they will be offered their first meals. After they have eaten 3 consecutive meals without refusal, they will be good to go!

I'm offering males for $100 and females for $115! Pairs will be $195!

Also, because this is my first large clutch, I'm considering offering the lot (or a partial lot) for wholesale! I'm very easy to work with, so if you'd like the lot, I would be more than willing to work on a fair wholesale price for each of us!

Lastly, I'm open to trades for any species of cobras, particularly morphs of Monocled Cobras (Naja kaouthia). I do need some money, so I couldn't offer the entire lot in trade, but I'm sure I could work out something decent if you are interested!

I can ship at the buyer's expense via shipyourreptiles.com when weather permits!

To contact me, please **ONLY TEXT** at-- 304-551-2251 --or I can be reached by email @ cobra.king5956@gmail.com!

I don't answer unknown numbers when they come through on phone calls (sorry, stupid political ads and telemarketers lol), so that's why I ask to please text to get a hold of me via phone. You can attempt to PM on here, but I don't regularly get on everyday and may not see it. Text messages take priority over emails and PMs!

I guarantee live arrival AND a healthy animal on all my snakes!

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or reasonable offers you may have! Again, I'm extremely laid back and easy to work with so please don't hesitate!

Thank you for viewing my ad!!!

Matt Swartling
--M.C. Reptiles--
304-551-2251
cobra.king5956@gmail.com
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 06-14-2016, 10:06 PM   #2
tkmeyers
Lineage?
Pics of parents?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!