Cheap Reptiles - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > General Herp Talk

Notices

General Herp Talk Can't figure out where to post down in the other discussion forums? Too many options and too complicated? Well post your herp related messages here and to heck with it.

Old 04-26-2017, 12:15 AM   #11
immapizzabagel
That is true Cornchips, plus the anoles themselves would be cheap. I went to visit family in Florida a few summers ago and totally nerded out seeing all the anoles and tokays. And Synchroxie that would be neat I love the colors they come in. I heard they're a little aggressive and I've never kept a snake before, so I'd probably try for something that tends to be calmer. I don't know if you've experienced any aggression with your CP? Thanks again all and happy spring/herping lol lots of animals coming out now when my dog and I go to the forest preserve.

Old 04-26-2017, 07:43 AM   #12
Synchronixe
My carpet python is also my first snake. I haven't experienced a single problem with him regarding his temperament, he's a really chill guy and hasn't struck once. But I mean every snake has it's own personality, so if you decide on a CP then go through a reputable breeder that can help with any of your concerns. Tell them you're looking for more of a chill pet

Old 04-27-2017, 04:56 PM   #13
immapizzabagel
Synchronixe, thanks for your response! Gotcha. And yes definitely they all have different temperaments. One of my AFTs is the sweetest little gecko and actually closes his eyes when I give him a rub under the chin. The second AFT I got is just starting to calm down now at 9 months old, I got her from the breeder when she was at 2 months. She likes to hiss and try to bite, but she's gotten a lot better. But yeah, long story short, I can see what you mean. Thanks again!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!